Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
May 12,2021| LED Knowledge
To choose between LED transparent screen and LED grid screen, I don’t know which product to choose in the project. You still don’t understand the difference between LED transparent screen and grid screen, depending on their use occasions. Here to take you to distinguish and understand:
The same point of LED transparent screen and grid screen
1. Design principle: LED transparent screen and LED grille screen are both hollowed out on the basis of conventional LED screens. Redundant parts are removed. The hollow structure between the light bars reduces the weight of these two displays. , There is also a certain degree of permeability.
2. Application field: Both can be installed in the position with glass curtain wall. The main purpose is to take advantage of the high permeability characteristics of the two without affecting indoor lighting. At the same time, the weight is lighter than conventional screens and does not require high curtain wall structure.
What are the differences between LED transparent screen and grid screen? Take you to distinguish
The difference between LED transparent screen and grid screen
1. LED lamp beads are different: the LED grid screen has a larger dot pitch, generally P15 or above, and the dot density is relatively small. In outdoor environments, high-brightness products are required, so in-line lamp beads will be used to ensure the screen body Highlight features. The LED transparent screen is installed indoors for outdoor viewing, and the dot density is relatively large. Usually there are models such as P3.9 P7.8 P10.4. The dot pitch is small and the picture quality is more high-definition. It is made of SMD lamp beads.
2. The installation environment is different: the LED grid screen is installed in an outdoor environment, while the LED transparent screen is installed in an indoor environment.
3. Different waterproof grades: The LED grille screen is safe to be outdoors, it must be waterproof and dustproof, and the protection grade must reach IP65. The LED transparent screen is installed indoors, and the protection level is not high, generally IP34.
4. The weight is different: because the LED grid screen needs to provide the protection level, the glue-filled waterproof process will increase the weight of the light bar itself. Because the light bar itself is heavy, cold-rolled steel plate or die-cast aluminum is used to make the box. It will cause the weight of the whole screen to be heavier, and the weight is generally about 20KG/square meter. This technology does not exist for LED transparent screens, and the light bar is made thinner, while Lianman Optoelectronics uses a borderless design, the screen body is lighter, and the weight is as light as 7KG/m2.
The above is the difference between the transparent LED screen and the grid screen for you. At present, LED grid screens have limitations. The transmittance rate is lower than that of LED transparent screens, and the requirements for the installation environment are relatively strict. The service life is between 3-5 years, which is shorter than LED transparent screens.
As an outdoor LED advertising screen, it needs to withstand the wind and sun for a long time, so the tolerance has become an important element to test the grid screen. The open structure makes it difficult for the grid screen to be as convincing as the conventional LED outdoor screen in terms of waterproofing, etc., which also limits the wide application of the LED grid screen. With the continuous development and maturity of LED transparent screens, the application advantages will be highlighted.