Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
May 14,2021| LED Knowledge
1. Indoor LED display specifications
Indoor LED displays are mainly P2.5, P3, P4, P5, P6 full-color LED displays. This is mainly classified according to the dot pitch of the LED display, P2.5 is the distance between our two pixels is 2.5mm, P3 is 3mm and so on. Therefore, the dot pitch is different, the pixel per square meter is also different, so our definition is also different. The smaller the dot density, the more unit pixels, and the higher the resolution.
2. Installation Environment
Installation environment: The first thing we consider when choosing an LED display is the installation environment. Whether our LED display is installed in the hall, conference room, or stage; is it fixed installation or mobile installation.
3. Nearest viewing distance
The closest viewing distance is that we usually watch from a few meters away from the screen. Like our P2.5 indoor LED display, the best viewing distance is 2.5 meters, and the best viewing distance for P3 is 3 meters. As the name suggests, in addition to our indoor LED display model, the number behind P also represents us. Best viewing distance. Therefore, when choosing an indoor LED display mode, the closest viewing distance must be estimated so that a good mode can be selected.
How to set the led display
1. Before setting up the LED display, you need to understand the specifications of the LED module, the arrangement of width and height, and the pixels of width and height.
2. After knowing the specifications, width and height of the led display, find "Settings" in the control software of the led display, click in and select "Screen parameter settings".
3. In the setting interface, correctly fill in the LED display scan mode, control card model, width and height pixels, and OE polarity. Make sure to fill in correctly, so that the led display is set successfully.
Problems and solutions in the process of controlling the LED display：
Although full-color LED display the flickering of the is not a big problem, it is a headache. It not only affects the quality of the playback picture, but also affects the mood of the user. So, what is the reason for the flickering of the full-color LED display?
What is a good solution?
Reasons for the flickering of the full-color LED display:
1. Driver loader error.
2. The network cable between the computer and the screen is too long or the network cable is faulty.
3. The sending card is broken.
four. The control card is broken. Check whether the small light on the control card is on or off. If it is turned off, it will be broken.
5. Check whether the connection line between the power supply and the control card is short-circuited.
6. The output voltage and current of the power supply are unstable, and the power supply with control card should not carry too many cards.
The corresponding solution to the flickering of the full-color LED display: If the entire screen is full of flowers and the picture and image are distorted, it is generally a driver loader error. Check the driver loader again, it cannot be uninstalled and reinstalled. Another possibility is that the sending card is broken, and the sending card needs to be replaced at this time.
If it is flickering irregularly, it is generally a system frequency problem. Changing the system or adjusting the setting parameters can basically solve the problem!
If it is blinking, there may be a problem with the graphics card driver, or a problem with the resolution setting of the sending card. Another possibility is power problems (insufficient power, messy information, electromagnetic interference). When designing the PCB, the diameter of the power supply, the signal trace, and the production process of the PCB should be fully considered.
Some additional capacitors on the module have also been improved. If the accompanying text flickers (irregular white borders around the text, irregular flickers, and the text disappears after disappearing), this is a problem with the graphics card settings. In the display properties, cancel the "show hidden shadow under the menu" and "edge smooth transition effect" to solve this problem.