Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 email@example.com
May 14,2021| LED Knowledge
For P8 outdoor LED displays, rain and humidity are often encountered. This is actually very common for outdoor displays. So, will this situation have an impact on P8 outdoor LED displays? What to do when the P8 outdoor LED displays encounters a humid season?
First of all, for the P8 outdoor LED displays during use
1. Check the circuit and switch, keep the switch dry to avoid leakage and electric shock.
2. Proper ventilation can help the water vapor attached to the display to evaporate quickly and reduce the relative humidity of the indoor environment. But in some windless and humid weather, avoid ventilation, which will increase indoor humidity.
3. The air conditioner can be kept dry by dehumidifying, placing a desiccant and physically absorbing moisture to prevent the display from getting wet.
4. The rented indoor LED display is used outdoors. Be sure to turn off the power immediately when it rains. Before removing the screen, quickly cover it with the prepared rain cloth. Take the box out to dry in fine weather. If you encounter continuous rain, you need to open the back cover of the box and dry it with a cooler. Then dry in a ventilated and dry room for more than 8 hours. The low brightness guarantees more than 4 hours of lighting, and the moisture in the electronic components is fully released.
5. During the rainy season, the LED display should be used at least once a week and turned on at least once a month for more than 2 hours.
6. The outdoor display environment is complicated, and water seepage is inevitable in the cabinet. In addition to the above measures, it is usually necessary to regularly check whether the waterproof rubber ring of the box body is aging, deformed or incomplete; whether the screws or locks of the sealed box body are easily loosened and the pressure is not enough.
Number 7. Screens that have been left for a long time should be regularly energized for maintenance and debugging. Whether it is an indoor led display or an outdoor led display, if it is not used for a long time, dead lights and blind spots are very likely to appear when it is activated again. Maintaining knowledge can completely avoid such problems.
Secondly, the correct handling of the wet P8 outdoor LED displays body:
1. Use a fan or other tools to dry the wet LED display body at the fastest speed.
2. After the sieve body is completely dry, electrify. Specific steps are as follows:
a. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 10%, and power on for 8-12 hours.
b. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 30% and age it for 12 hours after power-on.
c. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, and power on for 12-24 hours.
d. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, and power on for 12-24 hours.
e. Adjust the brightness (full white) to 100%, and power on for 8-12 hours.
Third, the LED display in storage
1. Keep the air box and packing box dry. Place desiccant and dehumidifying medium. When entering the water vapor packaging material, it should be dried in time to avoid contact with water.
2. The screen storage warehouse must be dry and high ground, and it is best to place an industrial dehumidifier.
3. After a rainy day, the stored LED display will light up and be tested. If necessary, please seek technical support from the manufacturer.
Final moisture proof summary
1. Choose high-quality LED displays from high-quality manufacturers; such as Easystar, high-quality large-screen LED display manufacturers
2. Regular inspection and maintenance to prevent accidents and increase service life;
3. Technicians develop good usage habits and learn scientific usage methods.