Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
May 17,2021| LED Knowledge
The role of LED display in shopping malls is nothing more than to serve as the role of advertising screen, but also to meet the scene design, create a good shopping atmosphere, mobilize the atmosphere.
LED display is a flat panel display, composed of a small LED module panel, used to display text, images, video and other information equipment.
LED electronic display integrates microelectronic technology, computer technology and information processing into one. It has the advantages of bright color, wide dynamic range, high brightness, long life, stable and reliable operation, etc.
LED display screen is widely used in commercial media, cultural performance market, stadiums, information dissemination, news release, securities trading, etc., can meet the needs of different environments.
LED screen can realize the transformation between different forms of a variety of information presentation modes, and can be used indoors and outdoors, which has incomparable advantages over other displays.
It has the characteristics of high brightness intensity, small work power consumption, low voltage demand, small and convenient equipment, long service life, stable impact resistance and strong resistance to external interference, and has been rapidly developed and widely used in various fields.
So, as a commercial LED display has what use?
The main functions of mall LED display screen: brand
promotion, advertising, information transmission.
Mall LED display features:
1. The design of the display system is advanced and reasonable, the display is stable, and the installation and maintenance are convenient;
2. Full day work: bright color, high refresh frequency, anti-static, dustproof, good heat dissipation effect, cost-effective;
3. Display mode: move left and right, move up and down, pull the screen to the right, open and close the middle, flicker, display and other modes;
4. Using program editing and playing software, you can edit, add, delete and modify text, graphics, images and other information through the mouse;
The arrangement of the contents stored in the control card, and the information broadcast by the program automatically;
5. Strong brightness: in the visible distance, the display content is clearly visible, no polarization, no color;
6. Good viewing Angle: both horizontal and vertical viewing angles are large;
7. The advantages of this method are the use of nonlinear point-by-point correction technology, more clear features, strong sense of hierarchy;
8. Strong reliability: Adopt distributed scanning technology and modular design technology, with high reliability and stability;
9. Diversification of display modes: support a variety of display modes;
Screen switching, fading in and out, live broadcasting, etc.
10. Easy to operate: send the computer screen body to receive an edit card, can display the edited content, easy to operate.
Notes for the use of commercial LED display:
1. The use of LED outdoor advertising display, a high degree of required protection, the need to waterproof moisture and dust;
2. Using a shopping center, most chain stores, can achieve remote control and operation of the image matching;
3. Viewing distance, high brightness requirements, large screen body area.
The difference between ordinary LED display and commercial LED display:
1. Image sharpness:
Commercial display has the function of directly reflecting the image quality, combined with the full 1920*1080 resolution for the radio and television field of display equipment selection, LCD is the first choice of display, professional display resolution is automatically adjusted according to the display output resolution;
Its high reliability and high definition display ability can record edited high definition video and audio, video signal complete display in front of the viewer.
And the ordinary display equipment only supports the specification of several TV commonly used resolution for effect processing, special resolution will lead to a flower screen.
2. LCD panel:
The liquid crystal molecules that make up a common LCD panel are larger than those that make up a commercial display panel. Because the viewing distance of a commercial display is generally less than 1 meter, the most important thing is to show the details, so the liquid crystal molecules that make up the panel are smaller. Of course, the cost of such panels is also more expensive.
And ordinary liquid crystal display is more mainly for the performance of the whole picture, the small part of the requirements are not very harsh, more importantly, the use of large molecules of liquid crystal can reduce costs.
Thanks for watching!