Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 [email protected]
May 28,2021| LED Knowledge
Most of the outdoor display and part of the indoor display are composed of multiple discrete LED packages. The red, green and blue LEDs form a group of square modules, which form full color pixels under the coordination drive. The resolution is determined by the distance between the center points of the pixels.
Most indoor displays use SMT surface mounted technology LED elements (but there is a trend to extend to the outdoor market).
Each SMD pixel module contains several red, green, and blue diodes in a package that is then soldered onto a PCB board, with the smaller diodes than the head of a pin placed very close together.
The display has better color consistency and reduces the minimum pixel distance by about 25 percent than screens made with vertically packaged LEDs.
So, do you know how flexible LED displays work?
Flexible called OLED screen, is a kind of newest ultrathin flexible led display system, including led display unit and through the circuit board and the link of the signal processing unit, power unit, the circuit board is flexible, flexible display, use the PHOLED phosphorescent OLED technology, low power consumption, direct visual flexible panel, made of soft materials,
Variable and flexible display device.
It with beautiful convex lines and a variety of changes in the unique shape, under the change of color to give a dynamic aesthetic feeling.
Features and advantages of flexible LED display:
1) Flexible LED display is easy to bend, can achieve a variety of installation methods, such as landing, hanging, embedded, hanging installation, etc., limited by the installation area, a wide range of applications.
2) Flexible LED display has the function of preventing blue light and protecting eyes, which can effectively prevent harmful blue light from causing damage to eyes and avoid visual fatigue caused by long time facing the display.
3) Flexible LED display has the characteristics of small spacing.
The flexible LED display with pixel spacing of P1.6, P2 and P2.5 is more suitable for indoor installation. Even if it is installed near people, it can display in high resolution with refresh frequency up to 3840 Hz. It has high resolution, high image restoration degree, high gray level smoothing and clear texture processing.
4) Flexible LED display has the characteristics of low power consumption and super energy saving.
The maximum power consumption of flexible LED display is about 240 W/m, and the average power consumption is about 85W/m, which greatly reduces the power consumption and improves the utilization of power consumption.
5) Flexible LED displays have the characteristics of a wide range of applications. Flexible LED displays can not only be used as traditional LED displays, but also can be used for creative special-shaped screens, cylindrical screens, spherical screens, curved screens and other special fields.
The wide application of flexible LED displays is very popular in the domestic market, but also in overseas markets.
Mall in LED cylindrical screen, a vision of the entertainment line of LED display, mostly choose flexible light emitting diode display, both in terms of aesthetics, or in the product flexibility, more can satisfy the mass aesthetic, can be used for decoration, also can be used for video ads, culture, entertainment, etc., can reach the effect of multi-function screen.
Thanks for watching!