Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 [email protected]
Jul 21,2021| LED Knowledge
Precautions for the use of LED display and small knowledge of daily maintenance. Like traditional electronic products, large LED display screens need not only pay attention to methods during use, but also need to maintain the display to make the LED display large screen. Longer life span. So, what should be paid attention to when using LED display?
Precautions for switch screen:
1. Turn on the screen: first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, and then turn on the large LED display screen;
2. Turn off the screen: first turn off the power of the LED screen, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer correctly; (first turn off the computer without turning off the display screen, it will cause the screen to appear bright spots, burn the lamp, and the consequences will be serious).
3. The interval between switching screens should be greater than 5 minutes;
4. Avoid turning on the screen in the state of full white screen, because it is the maximum power state at this time, and its impact current to the entire power distribution system is the largest.
Moisture-proof and storage requirements:
1. Storage temperature requirements: ambient temperature -40℃≤t≤60℃. After the package is opened, the LED products must be stored in an environment with a temperature of <30℃ and a humidity of <60%;
2. According to the environmental conditions of the display body and the control part, avoid insect bites, and place anti-rat medicine if necessary;
3. The LED display cannot be turned off for a long time. In a high-humidity environment, if the screen is not used for more than 3 days, the pre-hot spot lighting method should be used each time the screen is turned on: 30%-50% brightness first preheat 4-8 hours, then adjust to normal brightness (80%-100%) to light up the screen, so as to remove moisture, so that there is no abnormality in use; if the screen has not been used for more than 7 days, light up the screen every time Pre-heating method is required: 30%-50% brightness is preheated for more than 12 hours, and then adjusted to normal brightness (80%-100%) to light up the screen, so as to remove moisture for use during use No abnormality.
The large LED screen needs to be checked regularly to see if it is working properly, and the damaged circuit should be repaired or replaced in time. The main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned and dusty room to ensure ventilation and heat dissipation of the computer and stable operation. Non-professionals are forbidden to touch the internal wiring of the screen base to avoid electric shock or damage to the wiring. If there is a problem, you should ask a professional to repair it.