Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jul 22,2021| LED Knowledge
Meetings are an indispensable part of daily work. With the advancement of science and technology, people's requirements for conference display products are also increasing. Traditional projectors are gradually unable to meet people's needs. As a high-end conference display terminal, LED displays have become more and more widely used in all walks of life, relying on mature solutions, excellent product performance, and comfortable conference experience. Because of this, LED displays have gradually replaced traditional projectors and become the "darling" of conference rooms. So, do you know why LEDs can replace projectors?
First, let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of the projector
1. The price is cheap, you can buy one for a cheap one or two thousand yuan
2. The application is widespread, and now a considerable part of the corporate meeting rooms are still using projection
3. Basically no after-sales
1. The brightness is low, and the picture is seriously reflective. It will be better if you need to draw the curtains
2. The contrast is low, the color of the picture is not rich enough, and the whole screen is white
3. Low resolution and unclear picture
4. It can only display the signal on one computer and cannot be switched
Let's look at the advantages and disadvantages of LED displays:
1. No patchwork, the whole screen is as complete as one
2. Any expansion of the screen size and arbitrary splicing
3. Brighter, suitable for viewing at a long distance
1. The price is higher
2. If the display is turned on for a long time, it will accelerate the attenuation of the LED lamp beads.
3. The smaller the distance, the higher the price.
4. The brightness is too high when viewed at close range.
Have you ever noticed that when using the projector, if people move between the projection screen and the light source, it will affect the normal display of the screen, and the dazzling projection light will cause great interference to the speaker and bring about the presentation of the content. A lot of restrictions. The LED display screen is self-illuminating, and the picture is directly presented on the screen, and the occlusion does not affect the display of the complete picture.
People are gradually seeing the benefits of LED displays. As a result, LED displays are gradually appearing in conference rooms more frequently, and projectors are becoming less and less common.