Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 email@example.com
Jul 29,2021| LED Knowledge
The area of the airport LED display P2.5 is 10-30 square meters. The
production cycle is 7-15 days. The production of full-color LED display below 50
square meters takes about 15-20 days to ship. The construction period of 100
square LED screens is within 30 days. The construction period of a large-scale
LED display project of hundreds of square meters needs to be determined
according to the factory's immediate order quantity and production situation. It
can be used in different climate areas around the world. The operating
temperature range is -30℃～50℃. The cabinet has good moisture and corrosion
resistance. Therefore, it can even be used in the seaside air environment with
high humidity and high salinity. So, do you know how to distinguish P2.5
of airport LED display?
Product features of airport LED display P2.5:
1. Standardized size: 320x160 standard size, uniform hole positions indoors, convenient installation;
2. High-definition display: high-density product, high-resolution brings high-definition and delicate display effect, no flicker, no graininess, and outperforms display products such as DLP;
3. Large viewing angle: The surface mount 1515 black light is used, and the viewing angle can reach more than 140°, and the multi-directional viewing effect is consistent, clear and natural;
4. Ultra-high refresh, high grayscale, high contrast: refresh rate up to 3840Hz, grayscale processing depth up to 14-16Bit, contrast ratio up to 5000:1, display quality is clear and true, and playback effect is bright and smooth;
5. High-strength structure: The self-developed and produced multi-reinforced rib structure bottom shell, the ribs are thick and thick, and the number and location of screw locks are reasonable to achieve the best flatness of the product and not easy to deform;
6. Convenient installation and maintenance of the cabinet: with a 640x480 aluminum cabinet, complete front maintenance can be realized. The unit board, system card, power supply, cabinet, etc. can be directly maintained in front of the front, without the need to reserve maintenance channels, saving 70% of the installation space , Easy installation and quick maintenance;
7. A variety of assembly methods: Break through the restrictions of the cabinet, and DIY the unit boards can be assembled into the whole screen at will.
How to distinguish the quality of the airport LED display P2.5:
1. The flatness of the surface should be within ±1mm to ensure that the displayed image is not distorted. Local protrusions or recesses will cause a blind spot in the viewing angle of the display.
2. Brightness and viewing angle, the brightness of the indoor full-color screen must be above 800cd/m2, and the brightness of the outdoor full-color screen must be above 5500cd/m2 to ensure the normal operation of the display, otherwise it will be difficult to see because the brightness is too low. The displayed image. The brightness is mainly determined by the quality of the LED die. The size of the viewing angle directly determines the audience of the display screen, so the larger the better. The size of the viewing angle is mainly determined by the packaging method of the die.
3. White balance effect. When the ratio of the three primary colors of red, green and blue is 1:4.6:0.16, pure white will be displayed. If the actual ratio is a little different, the white balance will be deviated. Generally, pay attention to whether the white is bluish. , Yellowish green phenomenon. The quality of the white balance is mainly determined by the control system of the display, and the die also has an impact on the color reproduction.
4. Color reproducibility refers to the reproducibility of the display screen. That is, the color displayed on the LED display must be highly consistent with the color of the playback source, so as to ensure the realism of the image.
5. Whether there is mosaic or dead spots. Mosaic refers to the small four squares that are always bright or black that appear on the LED screen. It is the phenomenon of module necrosis. The main reason is that the quality of the connectors used in the display is not good enough. The dead point refers to a single point that is always bright or black that appears on the LED display. The number of dead points is mainly determined by the quality of the die.
6. The presence or absence of color block refers to the obvious color difference between adjacent modules. The color transition is based on the module. The color block phenomenon is mainly caused by the poor control system, low gray level, and relatively high scanning frequency. Low caused.