Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jul 30,2021| LED Knowledge
The power module of the LED wall washer is installed inside the housing and the space is limited. In order to save space, some manufacturers solder pin-type components on the PCB. This approach is unacceptable. These surface-welded pin components are likely to fall off due to false welding and other reasons, causing danger. Therefore, socket welding should be adopted as much as possible for these components. If surface welding is unavoidable, it is necessary to provide additional protection for this component by fixing it with glue. So, do you know the parameters of the LED wall washer?
The parameters of LED wall washer are as follows:
1. Power: The power of the wall washer determines its projection distance. Generally, there are 18W, 24W, 36W, 48W and other parameters. But the power is not fixed. The power can be flexibly changed according to requirements. Generally, high-power LED wall washers refer to a single row, and multiple rows are called linear LED floodlights. In addition, because of heat dissipation issues, it is best not to use a single 1W wall washer for 1 meter to exceed 36W. Otherwise, poor heat dissipation will cause severe light decay.
2. Voltage: It can be divided into DC DC and AC AC. Generally, the built-in power supply is externally connected to AC220V (Japan AC110V) city power, etc., and the external ones are generally low-voltage DC24V, DC12V, DC27V, etc. According to different requirements and different manufacturers, the voltage is also different.
3. IP protection grade: IP65, 6 means: completely prevent dust from entering, 5 means: flush with water without any harm.
4. Color specifications: seven-color, full-color, and single-color
5. Color temperature: about 2200K (amber) 3000K (warm white) 4000K (incandescent lamp) 6000K (normal white) 7000K (cool white)
6. Light-emitting angle: The farthest effective projection distance of high-power LED wall washer (narrow angle) is 5-10 meters. The narrower the light-emitting angle, the longer the projection distance.
7. Mirror surface: glass reflective lens, light transmittance is 98-98%, not easy to fog, and can resist UV radiation.