Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Aug 25,2021| LED Knowledge
P2.5 indoor LED display screen is often used in various occasions, such as schools, exhibition halls, company conference rooms, railway stations, etc., because of its clear image effects, vivid and diverse image effects; it not only has outstanding image quality, but also Compared with the LCD display, it has the characteristics of low power consumption and long service life. On the whole, it is not unreasonable that the P2.5 indoor LED display is so widely used.
Recently, some customers reported that the P2.5 indoor LED display felt very hot during use, and wanted to know if there are any heat dissipation techniques. Indeed, like all large-scale electronic equipment, if equipped with a larger LED display, heat dissipation also needs to be considered. On the one hand, improving the heat dissipation of the LED display can not only effectively increase the service life of the LED display, on the other hand, it will also save power. Next, let's take a look at the heat dissipation method of the led display.
Cooling methods that customers can use daily:
1. Fan cooling
Generally, LED displays are equipped with high-efficiency cooling fans to prevent the display from being burnt due to excessive temperature during the use of the display. On the other hand, we can also equip a fan on the side or back of the display to cool down physically. This method has low cost and good effect.
2. Air conditioner cooling
If the screen is large, conventional fans usually cannot meet the requirements well. At this time, you can consider installing additional air conditioners to dissipate heat. Although the corresponding price is higher, the effect is good.
Cooling methods that LED manufacturers can use:
1. Use aluminum to dissipate heat, which is a common way to dissipate heat. Use aluminum fins as part of the housing to increase the heat dissipation area.
2. Air fluid mechanics uses the shape of the lamp housing to create convective air, which is a lower cost method of enhancing heat dissipation.
3. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment, the surface of the lamp housing is treated with radiation heat dissipation. The simpler is to apply radiant heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp housing by radiation.
4. Heat conduction and heat dissipation-the use of high thermal conductivity ceramics, the purpose of lamp housing heat dissipation is to reduce the working temperature of the LED high-definition display chip. Because the expansion coefficient of the LED chip is very different from the expansion coefficient of our usual metal heat conduction and heat dissipation materials, it cannot be The LED chip is directly welded to avoid high and low temperature thermal stress from damaging the LED display chip.
5. Heat pipe heat dissipation, using heat pipe technology to conduct heat from the LED display chip to the shell for heat dissipation.
6. Thermally conductive plastic shell, filled with thermally conductive material during injection molding of the plastic shell, so as to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
With the maturity and progress of LED display technology, there should be more ways to improve the heat dissipation problem of LED display in the future.