Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 04,2021| LED Knowledge
LED display screen is widely used in indoor and outdoor, stage, stadium and other fields. According to different application fields and installation environment, the installation methods of LED display screen are also different. The installation methods of LED display screen, including fixed installation, mobile portability, leasing and hoisting, court screen, arc screen, etc., are specially sorted out for everyone's study and reference:
LED display column installation mode
There are many ways to install LED display columns, which are generally used for outdoor advertising, as follows:
1) Single column installation mode of LED display: suitable for small LED display applications
2) Double column installation mode of LED display: suitable for large LED display applications
3) LED display closed maintenance channel: suitable for simple LED display box
4) LED display open maintenance channel: applicable to standard LED display box
Wall mounted installation mode of LED display screen
1) This led display is usually installed indoors or semi outdoors
2) The display area of LED display screen is small, and generally no maintenance channel space is reserved. The whole LED display screen is removed for maintenance, or made into a folding integrated frame
3) The area of LED display screen is slightly larger, and the front maintenance design is generally adopted (i.e. front maintenance design, which usually adopts column assembly)
LED display mosaic installation mode
1) The whole LED display screen body is embedded in the wall, and the display plane of the LED display screen is at the same level as the wall
2) Simple LED display box design
3) Front maintenance (front maintenance design) is generally adopted
4) This installation method is used for both indoor LED display and outdoor LED display, but it is generally used for LED display with small spacing and small display area
5) It is generally used at the entrance of the building, the hall of the building, etc
Hanging installation mode of LED display screen
This installation method is similar to the cantilever installation method, and the application is the same. The LED display screen adopts the integrated cabinet design scheme, which is suitable for indoor LED display and semi outdoor LED display
Cantilever installation mode of LED display screen
1) This method is mostly used for indoor LED display and semi outdoor LED display
2) It is generally used at the entrance of passages and corridors, as well as at the entrance of stations, railway stations, subway entrances, etc
3) It is used as traffic guidance LED display screen on highway, railway and expressway
4) The LED display screen body design generally adopts the integrated cabinet design, or the hoisting LED display screen structure design
Standing installation mode of LED display screen
1) Generally, the integrated cabinet design is adopted, and the split combination design is also adopted
2) Suitable for indoor small spacing LED display screen
3) Generally, the display area of LED display screen is small
4) Main typical application led tv design
Roof mounted installation mode of LED display screen
1) Wind resistance is the key to this installation
2) Generally, it is installed with an inclined angle, or the module is designed with an inclined angle of 8 °
3) It is mostly used for outdoor LED display advertising display
LED display screen football field fence installation mode
Used for advertising display of a circle of fences around the football field
The viewing angle of LED display screen can be adjusted with the inclination adjustment of support frame
It adopts soft silicone mask design and soft arc top design to avoid sports collision injury
Hoisting method of LED display screen
The size of LED display screen shall be determined according to the ordinary screen.
The hoisting LED display screen should not be larger, which is generally required to be below 6m * 10m, with the exception of special box material and strip screen type.
The top is equipped with a lifting beam, and the bottom is equipped with a bottom beam. The lifting beam is used to lift the screen.
The row and row boxes are connected by a hoisting mechanism, and a lock catch is installed between the horizontal boxes to tighten.
Hoisting mechanism is divided into gear type, taper rod type and bolt type.
The gear type is expensive and beautiful,
Cone rod type, moderate price and reliable.
Bolt type is the cheapest, reliable and troublesome to assemble. It is suitable without repeated disassembly
Movable installation mode of LED display truss
1) The LED display screen can be moved in real time according to actual needs
2) The LED display screen moves according to the display screen and site conditions
3) Truss guide rail design is adopted
4) It is generally used in the stage background LED display screen, and is mostly used in TV stations, concerts and other scenes
Arc type and installation mode of LED display screen
Picture length x width (height): LXW
Picture length W: refers to the height of the picture.
Picture length L: the length of the picture.
The picture length can be preliminarily determined according to the circumference of a circle or arc. Divide by the module length to determine the number of modules.
The circular screen shall be divided into 92 modules as far as possible; Try to determine the number of modules in a row according to the integer bit multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 (it is convenient to divide the box and easy to produce). The draft angle of the module is generally 2 degrees, and a module is only 4 degrees, that is, 92 modules are generally required to form a perfect circular screen, and no less than 60 modules.
After determining the number of modules in a row, the length of the picture can be obtained.
Picture length L = number of modules * module length
Picture area a = L * W
For non-circular screen (arc screen), just divide it as needed, just like cutting cake. The mounting rack needs to be customized according to the size of circular LED display (arc LED display).