Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 26,2021| LED Knowledge
As the market's demand for outdoor advertising continues to increase, the application scale of outdoor LED displays is rapidly expanding. Faced with the various brands of products on the market, how can industry users choose products that satisfy them? Understanding the parameters of the LED display is the first prerequisite.
How to choose an outdoor LED display?
1. Definition: Determine the required area of the screen according to the best viewing distance point. The resolution is "40,000 pixels/m2". The best distance is 5-50 meters; the most advanced 16-bit data interface is used to further improve the clarity of the screen. Spend.
2. Brightness: The brightness of the screen body is designed to be above 2500cd/m2, which can not only ensure the vivid color and clear image of the indoor full-color outdoor LED display during normal use, but also ensure that the LED display can be attenuated by more than 30%. Have enough brightness and vivid and clear video images. Refresh rate: Super Category 5 twisted-pair shielded cable is used between the processor and the screen, and it is equipped with high-performance control IC. The high refresh rate of the screen can be designed at ≧1000HZ to ensure that there is no water ripple or flicker during video playback. All-digital low loss, anti-electromagnetic interference.
Power supply and signal transmission method: Because of the importance of full-color LED display, the power supply and signal transmission must be specially processed technically, using high-quality military-grade connector design. Further control the failures caused by various pulling and lifting forces at the connector.
3. Control method: select a self-designed control system, and carry out 240 hours of uninterrupted power-on aging screening, and then select a highly reliable control system. In addition, dual redundant hot backup is adopted in the control method. Once a problem occurs, another signal line will be connected immediately to continue normal operation and smooth connection.
4. Raw materials: All raw materials of the LED display are selected from famous brand and high-quality products, and the most important LED lights are high-quality LED lights;
5. The third-level product aging process: first, the modules produced by the automated assembly line are energized and aging for 24 hours, and then the single cabinet is energized and aging for 48 hours, and finally the finished display screen is simulated on-site for 72 hours of energization and aging, and it can only be passed after passing. Shipped to the site for assembly.
6. Product quality control: All products are manufactured in strict accordance with ISO9001-2000 quality certification system documents. (See the quality certification certificate), will be tested strictly in accordance with the waterproof level IP65 to achieve a complete waterproof effect. LED display installation and commissioning: The installation and commissioning of the LED display is carried out in strict accordance with the design plan, and the installation level has reached C level or above (the highest level of LED display installation).
7. Leading system software (prepared to be applied on the screen): The operating system adopts Windows XP and supports the latest products of the Windows series provided by Microsoft. All application software uses Windows as the operating platform and has a friendly interface. The playback software has a rich clock function, it can display the current date, current time, and the display clock synchronized with the computer time can be an analog clock or a digital clock. The software adopts advanced thread technology, which can play text, animation, clock, photo, audio, etc. in multi-thread when playing the software.
8. Perfect system function design (prepared to be used on the screen): This system can meet the requirements of gatherings, performances, TV broadcasts and advertising broadcasts. The LED display system of this project has multimedia, multi-channel, real-time transmission of high-speed communication data and video interfaces, and can easily introduce various forms of information sources into the computer network system to achieve unified control of various audio and video inputs. The detailed functions are as follows:
9. The video playback function can display true color dynamic video images; it can rebroadcast closed-circuit TV and satellite TV programs with high fidelity; a variety of video signal input and output interfaces: composite video, Y/C video (S_Video), YpbPr, VGA (RGBHV), DVI, HDMI, SDI (HDSDI); it can play video programs such as VCRs, DVD players (VCD, DVD, LD) with high fidelity; it has the functions of superimposing text, animation and static pictures on the video screen;
it can be realized by editing equipment Real-time editing and playback functions such as panorama, close-up, slow motion and special effects. Brightness, contrast, saturation and chroma can be adjusted by software, the adjustment range is 256 levels; with image freezing function; with video superimposition (VGA+Video), image (Video), VGA three display modes; with horizontal/vertical Position compensation function; with display synchronization function.
10. The computer graphic information playback function can display all kinds of computer information, text, graphics, pictures, and two-dimensional animation, etc.; it has a wealth of playback methods, displaying scrolling information, notifications, slogans, etc., and has a large storage data information capacity.
The display body can open multiple windows to display calendar, clock, and insert single-line mobile text. There are a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from, as well as many foreign languages such as English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Japanese, Latin, and Russian. The broadcast system has multimedia software, which can flexibly input and broadcast a variety of information.
There are more than 20 broadcast methods, such as scrolling left and right, scrolling up and down, pushing left and right, pushing up and down, pushing diagonally, spreading, fanning, rotating, zooming, etc. Through the network connection, display network data information. Equipped with a network interface, it can be connected to the computer to share network resources, and has a standard audio signal output interface to achieve audio and video synchronization.