Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 27,2021| LED Knowledge
We all know that the price of full-color LED displays varies according to different models. However, some customers find that even the same model of full-color LED displays still have higher and lower prices. This is actually the same as the use. The quality of the material has a lot to do with it.
For example, the same 2K display screen, the higher the color gamut value and the higher the refresh rate, the higher the price. In other words, we can't choose products based on price alone, but should be judged from the materials they use and different parameters.
First of all, the most important thing to pay attention to is the lamp beads of the full-color LED display. Why are the lamp beads so important, because the quality of the lamp beads will directly affect the display effect of the full display. LED lamp beads are the most used in the full-color LED display. The key elements of each square range from thousands, tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands.
Secondly, there are some parameters about the full-color LED display:
1. Flatness: The surface of the full-color LED display should be flat within ±1mm, so as to ensure that the displayed image will not be distorted. Local protrusions and depressions will cause the viewing angle of the display to shift. , The quality of its uniformity mainly depends on the manufacturer's process.
2. Viewing angle: The viewing angle of the indoor full-color LED display should be above 800cd, and the viewing angle of the outdoor full-color LED display should be above 1500cd/h to ensure that the display works normally, otherwise the viewing angle is too small. The image cannot be displayed clearly. The main factor that affects the size of the LED tube is the quality of the die. The viewing angle directly determines the number of viewers on the screen. Therefore, the larger the better, the visibility angle mainly depends on the packaging method.
3. White balance effect: The white balance effect is an important indicator of the LED full-color screen display. The ratio of the three primary colors of red, green and blue in colorimetry is 1:4.6:0.16. If the actual ratio is slightly deviated, there will be a deviation of the white balance. Generally, pay attention to whether the white color is blue or yellow-green. The color control system of the display is the main factor that affects the white balance, and the tube core affects the color restoration ability.
4. Chromaticity restoration: Chromaticity restoration refers to the restoration of colors by the display, that is, the chromaticity of the display screen must be highly consistent with the chromaticity of the playback source to ensure the effect.
5. Whether there are puzzles or dead spots: puzzles refer to the small black quadrilateral puzzles that often appear on the full-color LED display or frequently appear. It is not only the reason for the module failure, but also the plug-in program adopted by the full-color LED display. The reason for the poor quality, the dead spot refers to the black spot that often appears on the full-color LED display, that is, the always-on spot, and its quantity mainly depends on the quality of the die.
6. Whether there is color block: Colorless block refers to the large color difference between adjacent modules. The color conversion is based on the module. The control system is imperfect, the gray level is low, and the scanning frequency is low. The main reason for the colorless block phenomenon.