Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jun 16,2021| LED Knowledge
Installation method and steps of the front maintenance of the stage rental indoor LED display screen
The installation method and steps of the front maintenance lease or indoor fixed LED display. Now the installation of full-color LED display, whether indoor or outdoor, is moving in the direction of "simplification". P4.81 front maintenance of the LED display can be done from the front Installation and disassembly are convenient for maintenance. The editor will give you a detailed introduction to the installation and disassembly steps of the maintenance module before P4.81.
One. First screw the magnets on the four corners of the P4.81 module respectively
P4.81's edge magnetic screw tightening
2. Insert the power cord and the cable respectively
Plug in the wiring of P4.81 module
3. Align the magnet on the back of the module with the magnet hole on the box and install the first module
Insert modules in order
4. Install the second module to the cabinet
5. Install the third module to the cabinet
6. Install the fourth module to the cabinet again, at this time one cabinet is installed
7. When disassembling the module, put your hand on the module and gently pull out the module.
8. Remove the power cord of the module to complete the disassembly of the module.
Two. Detailed steps to install the LED display box:
1. When installing the LED display, start with the leftmost box in the bottom row.
2. Then install the second one until one row of cabinets is installed
3. By analogy, install the second row of cabinets
4. Install the third and fourth lines again...until the installation is complete
5. Install the third row, fourth row... cabinets again, until all cabinets are installed
6. After connecting all the wires, light up the screen
At this point, the installation steps of the module, cabinet and the whole screen have been explained. The P4.81 indoor front maintenance LED display can realize front and rear maintenance, which is convenient for subsequent maintenance and installation. The cabinet and the module are installed without tools. Easy to install