Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 [email protected]
Apr 01,2021| LED Knowledge
As the LED display has been widely used in various fields, more and more people are familiar with and use the LED display, so how to judge the quality of the display, to choose to suit their own cost-effective products, this needs us in mastering the basic technical indexes of LED display, on the basis of mainly from two aspects of the function and performance of the screen to identify LED display quality level The next will be detailed introduction for you.
1.Brightness: the brightness of the level will give a person a very intuitive feeling, a glance will distinguish the height of the full color LED display, but not the higher the brightness of the LED display is the better, mainly based on the use of LED display environment and viewing distance to decide.
2.Color temperature: when the color of the image displayed on the LED display is inconsistent with the material, the picture will be seriously distorted, which is related to the color temperature of the display screen.
3.Perspectives: for LED display device, the greater the Angle, the better, to watch the perspective of the bigger range has LED display is divided into horizontal and vertical perspective, the current level of indoor full color LED display screen Angle can be greater than 140 degrees, the vertical Angle is greater than 100 degrees, and outdoor full-color LED display horizontal Angle is greater than 100 degrees, the vertical Angle is greater than 90 degrees.
4. Grayscale: When the image hierarchy on the full-color LED display screen is poor and the phenomenon of pixel loss appears compared with the material, it indicates that the gray level of the full-color LED display screen is low, and the material content cannot be completely and clearly presented. The professional test method is to test the gray level of the gray bar intuitively.
5.Refresh rate: when human eye directly to watch the LED large screen, feel the picture have flashing phenomenon, using a camera or video camera when shooting a lot of cross wiring, explain the LED display refresh rate is low Full color LED display under the condition of direct viewing does not affect human eyes, LED display refresh rate is not less than 300 hz, and to meet the requirements of professional camera equipment such as camera and video camera, LED display refresh rate to reach more than 2000 hz.
6. Contrast: When watching the picture of the full-color LED display, the picture feels a little white, and the gray feeling is like a layer of gauze attached to the surface. The picture is not strong in transparency, which indicates that the contrast of the full-color LED display is low.
7. Uniformity: Whether the picture of the full-color LED display is clean and whether there is pittance Mosaic phenomenon is mainly related to the brightness and color consistency of the LED lamp tube. We can see the brightness and color uniformity of the screen body by testing it in RGB monochrome and white state.
Clarity factors that affect the quality of LED displays:
1.Contrast: contrast is one of the key factors affecting the visual effects, generally the higher the contrast, the clearer image, strong color more gorgeous High contrast for the sharpness of the image detail performance gray levels have very big help In some large video display of the text, black and white contrast high-contrast full-color LED display in black and white contrast resolution integrity has obvious advantages.
2. Gray level: Gray level refers to the brightness series that can be distinguished from the darkest to the brightest in the single primary color brightness of the full-color LED display. The higher the gray level of the full-color LED display, the richer the color, the more gorgeous the color, and the more levels of the display.
3. Point spacing: reducing the point spacing of the full-color LED display can improve its clarity. The smaller the point spacing of the full-color LED display is, the more delicate its picture display will be.
With the LED display screen more and more appear in our side, how to identify the quality of a variety of LED display screen is a crucial knowledge, I hope the above content can help you understand how to identify the quality of LED display screen.
Thank you for your watching!