Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 [email protected]
Jul 20,2021| LED Knowledge
P2 indoor full-color LED display is widely used in the indoor field.
1. The P2 indoor LED display can perfectly display ultra-high-definition picture quality and delicate colors, which is comparable to LCD to a large extent;
2. The P2 indoor LED display uses high-quality light-emitting components as the core material of the display and adopts its own patented circuit board design, which fundamentally guarantees the service life of the product;
3. The refresh rate of the P2 indoor LED display is 3840Hz, the grayscale is adjustable from 14 to 16 Bit, the display quality is clear and true, and the playback effect is bright and smooth;
4. The P2 indoor full-color LED display has a contrast ratio of up to 5000:1, high-quality surface mounts 1515 black light and buckle black mask so that the ink color of the screen is more uniform, the consistency is better, and the screen is better restored. Display color
5. The 160° wide viewing angle of the P2 indoor full-color LED display is consistent with the height of each luminous tube, and has a large viewing angle both horizontally and vertically, which is suitable for environments with wide horizontal distribution and large height differences. ;
6. P2 indoor full-color LED display screen is made of surface mount 1515 black light with gold wire and copper bracket, the viewing angle can reach more than 160°, the basic surface of the mask is lower than the light-emitting surface of the tube, to achieve full-angle shadowless, multi-directional viewing display effect Consistent
7. P2 indoor full-color LED display nonlinear correction technology, the image effect is delicate and clear, the animation effect is vivid and diverse, and the video effect is smooth and realistic;
8. P2 indoor full-color LED display has multiple assembly methods, customers can DIY the unit board into a whole screen at will, or it can be matched with a 480*480 die-cast aluminum cabinet for the whole screen;
9. The unique treatment of strong antistatic P2 indoor full-color LED display, which is also an important technology that the display has always been stable to other display displays. Modular design technology is adopted, which has higher reliability and stability;
10. P2 indoor full-color LED display seamless splicing, the company's professional customized kit design controls the splicing error between modules within plus or minus 0.1mm, easy to install, and can be made into any shape according to user needs.
1. The indoor P2LED display adopts imported luminescent materials, high-quality IC chips, and noise-free high-power power supply; the whole screen has no fan design, no noise, low power consumption, and can be used in the temperature range of 0℃~55℃.
2. In terms of format, the P2 indoor LED display can be arbitrarily arranged in the display mode; it can display text, graphics, images, animation, and video information; and the amount of information displayed is not limited;
3. The circuit board of the indoor P2 display manufacturer adopts wave soldering process and has a green oil oxygen barrier layer to prevent moisture and oxidation of the circuit and increase the service life;
4. The P2 full-color display screen has three anti-paints to protect the circuit board and its related equipment from environmental erosion; it has good resistance to high and low temperature; it forms a transparent protective film after curing, which has excellent insulation, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion. Leakage, shockproof, dustproof, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, corona resistance and other properties.
5. The indoor P2 full-color display screen shall be subjected to a shock-proof test for the shape before shipment to eliminate the connection problem of the box screw and wire; to ensure that the LED display screen has no bad contact after long-distance transportation, and is suitable for long-distance transportation.
P2 indoor display is widely used in large-scale conference venues, squares, stadiums, government agencies, terminals, docks, stations, securities markets and other trading markets, electricity, exhibition halls, etc. for publicity, advertising, information release, guidance, etc. Place.