Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 firstname.lastname@example.org
May 10,2021| LED Knowledge
In recent years, full-color LED displays have gradually begun to occupy the mainstream of the market, becoming the main salesperson of display manufacturers. With the improvement of LED product performance, the brightness, color and white balance of full-color displays can be ideally maintained to meet all-weather environmental conditions. At the same time, due to the cost-effective advantages of full-color displays, it is expected that in the next few years, full-color LED displays will become more and more More and more products have replaced traditional lightboxes, neon lights and magnetic boards.
Basic knowledge of LED display
1. The size design of the display has three important factors when designing the screen size:
(1) Necessary conditions for display content (2) Site space conditions (3) Display unit template size (indoor screen) or pixel size (outdoor screen).
2. power consumption and power requirements
The power consumption of the display is divided into average power consumption and maximum power consumption. Average power consumption, also known as a working power, is the actual power consumption at ordinary times. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption under extreme conditions such as power-on or full lighting, and the maximum power consumption is an important consideration for AC power (line paths, switches, etc.). The average power consumption is usually one-third of the maximum power consumption.
This monitor is a large-scale precision electronic device. The AC220V power lead-in wire or AC220V power lead-in wire connected to the computer must be grounded for safe use and operation.
3. Problems to be considered for outdoor screens The main problems of outdoor screens are:
(1) Displays set outdoors are often exposed to sunlight, rain, dust cover and harsh working environment. Wet or humid electronic equipment will cause a short circuit or fire, leading to failure, even fire, and loss.
(2) The display screen can be strongly self-attacked by thunder and lightning;
(3) The ambient temperature varies greatly. When the display is working, a certain amount of heat must be generated by itself. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat cannot be supplied normally, the integrated circuit may not work properly or even be burned, and the display system may not work properly.
(4) The masses require far vision and a wide field of vision; the ambient light changes greatly, especially direct light can be received.
For the above specific requirements, the outdoor display must:
(1) The joint between the main body of the sieve plate and the main body of the sieve plate and the building must be strictly prevented from waterproofing and leakage. The screen body should take good drainage measures, and the water can be drained smoothly when it occurs;
(2) Install lightning protection devices on displays and buildings. The display body and the shell are well-grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms, to discharge the high current generated by lightning in time.
(3) Install ventilation equipment to cool the internal temperature of the screen between -10 and 40. Install an axial fan behind the screen to dissipate heat. (4) Choose an industrial-grade integrated circuit chip. The operating temperature provided by this chip is between -40 and 80, so the temperature is too low to start the display.
(5) To watch from a long distance when the ambient light source is strong, you must choose ultra-high brightness light-emitting diodes.
(6) The display medium adopts a new wide viewing angle tube, which has a wide viewing angle, pure color, uniformity, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The external packaging of the display medium is currently the most widely used belt cover square cylinder, silicon seal, metalized components; stylish and durable, with direct light, dustproof, waterproof, high-temperature resistance, anti-circuit paragraph "5 defenses" functions.