Jul 01,2021| LED Knowledge
1. The design and construction of the steel structure of large outdoor advertising facilities shall not damage the structural safety and use functions of the attached buildings and structures. The safety of the original structure should be checked during design and an evaluation conclusion should be made.
2. When choosing a steel structure plan for a large outdoor advertising facility, the requirements for steel structure production, transportation, installation and concrete construction should be considered, as well as the impact of the architectural model of the advertising facility and the maintenance after completion on the city appearance and environment.
3. Unlike the conventional outdoor advertising steel structure, the design and construction of the steel structure of large outdoor advertising facilities shall comply with the current national standard "Building Structure Load Code" GB 50009, ((steel structure Design Code" GB 50017, ((Code for Design of Concrete Structures" GB 50010, "Code for Design of Foundation and Foundation" GB 50007, "Code for Seismic Design of Buildings" GB 50011 and other relevant regulations. Material and construction quality acceptance should comply with the current national standard "Steel Structural Engineering Construction Quality Acceptance Specification" GB 50205, ((Concrete Structure Engineering Construction Quality Acceptance Specification" GB 50204 requirements. In addition to complying with the current national standard "Lightning Protection Design Code for Buildings" GB 500057, lightning protection and grounding should also Comply with the local city management regulations and the planning and management methods for outdoor advertising.
4. The safety level of outdoor billboard structure can be divided into three levels:
(1) The first-class billboard is located in an important position, or an important advertisement, or has a service life of more than 20 years;
(2) The second-level advertisements located in the second-important position and the service life exceeds 5 years are the second-level billboards;
(3) A three-level billboard is located in an open field, with less personal danger during damage, less important for advertising, and no more than 5 years of service life.
5. The selection, layout and structure of outdoor billboard steel structure should be easy to manufacture, install, and maintain, and make the structural force list clear to reduce stress concentration. The steel structure of outdoor billboards is mainly subjected to wind loads, and a hollow structure should be adopted to reduce the wind-bearing area.
(1) The minimum wall thickness of the section steel (steel pipe, channel steel, flat steel) used for the billboard exposed to the outdoor environment should not be less than 3mm, the diameter of the round steel used should not be less than 10mm, the angle steel of the welded structure should not be less than L45X4 or L56X36X4, bolts The connected angle steel should not be less than L50X5,
(2) The steel structure of outdoor billboards should be designed with a reliable support system according to the structure and the load.
1. The construction unit of steel structure engineering should have the corresponding qualifications for steel structure construction, the construction site quality management should have corresponding construction technical standards, quality management systems, quality control and inspection systems, and the construction site should have the approval of the project technical person in charge. Technical documents such as construction organization design and construction plan.
2. For the acceptance of construction quality of steel structure projects, measuring instruments that have passed metrological verification and calibration must be used.
3. The construction quality control of steel structure projects shall be carried out in accordance with the following regulations:
(1) The raw materials and finished products used should be inspected and accepted on site. All raw materials and finished products related to safety and function shall be re-inspected according to the provisions of this specification, and shall be witnessed by the supervision engineer (technical person in charge of the construction unit) to take samples and deliver samples;
(2) The quality control of each process should be carried out in accordance with the construction technical standards, and an inspection should be carried out after each process is completed;
(3) The handover inspection shall be carried out between the relevant professional types of work, and shall be inspected and approved by the supervision engineer (technical person in charge of the construction unit).
4. Construction quality acceptance of steel structure projects shall be carried out on the basis of self-inspection by the construction unit, in accordance with inspection batches, sub-projects, and sub-division (sub-division) projects. The division of sub-projects in the steel structure division (sub-division) project shall be implemented in accordance with the current national standard "Uniform Standard for Construction Quality Acceptance of Construction Engineering" GB 50300. Steel structure sub-projects shall consist of one or several inspection batches, and each sub-project inspection batch shall be divided according to the provisions of this code.
5. The qualified quality standards of the sub-project inspection lot shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The main control project must meet the requirements of the qualified quality standards of this specification;
(2) For general items, 80% or more of the inspection points (values) of the inspection results should meet the requirements of the qualified quality standards of this code, and the maximum value should not exceed 1.2 times the allowable deviation value.
6. The quality inspection records, quality certification documents and other materials should be complete.
(1) The qualified quality standards for sub-projects shall meet the following requirements:
(2) Each inspection lot contained in the sub-project shall meet the qualified quality standards of this specification;
(3) The quality acceptance record of each inspection lot contained in the sub-project should be complete.
7. When the construction quality of the steel structure project does not meet the requirements of this code, it shall be dealt with according to the following regulations:
(1) The inspection lot that has been reworked or replaced with components (accessories) should be re-accepted;
(2) Inspection batches that can meet the design requirements after being tested and identified by a qualified testing unit shall be accepted;
(3) Inspection batches that fail to meet the design requirements through the inspection and appraisal of a qualified inspection unit, but can meet the structural safety and use functions of the original design unit, can be accepted;
(4) For sub-items and sub-projects that have undergone rework or reinforcement treatment, although the external dimensions are changed, they can still meet the safety requirements, and they can be checked and accepted according to the treatment technical plan and negotiated documents.
(5) Steel structure sub-projects that cannot meet the requirements for safe use through repair or reinforcement are strictly prohibited for acceptance.
1. The variety, specification and performance of steel and steel castings should meet the current national product standards and design requirements. The quality of imported steel products shall meet the requirements of the design and contract stipulated standards. Inspection quantity: all inspections. Inspection method: check the quality certificate, Chinese mark and inspection report, etc.
2. Re-inspection shall be carried out for the steel materials in one of the following situations, and the results of the re-inspection shall meet the current national product standards and design requirements.
(1) Imported steel from abroad;
(2) Mixed batch of steel;
(3) Thick plates with plate thickness equal to or greater than 40mm and designed with Z-direction performance requirements;
(4) The safety level of the building structure is level 1, the steel used for the main stress components in the large-span steel structure;
(5) Design steel with re-inspection requirements;
(6) Steels with doubts about quality.
Inspection quantity: all inspections. Inspection method check the re-inspection report.
1. The variety, specification and performance of welding materials should meet the current national product standards and design requirements.
Inspection quantity: all inspections. Inspection method: check the quality certificate, Chinese mark and inspection report of welding materials.
1. The variety, specification and performance of materials such as steel structure anticorrosive coatings, thinners and curing agents should meet the current national product standards and design requirements. Inspection quantity: all inspections. Inspection method: check the product quality certification documents, Chinese signs and inspection reports, etc.
2. The variety and technical performance of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures should meet the design requirements, and should be tested by a qualified testing agency to meet the requirements of the current relevant national standards. Inspection quantity: all inspections. Inspection method: check the product quality certification documents, Chinese signs and inspection reports, etc.