Mobile / WhatsApp:+86-13553831871 [email protected]
Mar 30,2021| LED Knowledge
Small spacing LED display is refers to the LED pixel pitch under P2.5 and indoor LED display, mainly including P2.5 P2.083 P1.923 P1.8 P1.667 P1.5 P1.25 P1.0 etc LED display products Small spacing LED display is a set of system collectively, including LED display system hd display control system and cooling system, etc Small spacing control technology of LED display USES the pixel point, realize to the brightness of the display screen pixels color reducibility and uniformity of state control.
In the production process of the display, automatic reflow welding process is adopted, without manual back welding. For how to control the brightness of small-spacing LED display, several methods will be introduced below, and the difference between small-spacing LED display and LCD splice screen will be explained to you.
The methods to control the brightness of LED display screen with small spacing:
1. Adjust the brightness of the LED display by changing the driving current of the LED lamp to adjust the small spacing. The larger the LED LED core is, the more the driving current through the LED tube is, the stronger the LED light will be, and the higher the brightness of the LED display will be.
2. By pulse width modulation (PWM) method for gray scale control, namely periodic change the pulse width When the refresh rate is higher, the cycle of repeated light is relatively short, due to the human eye vision and visual inertia, will not feel pixel jitter In a certain range of the intensity of brightness, the human eye can automatically adjust to adapt to the surrounding environment But in the long light cone cells in the eye damage will lead to myopia and glaucoma In the dim light of a long period of time, the eye rod cell damage will lead to myopia As a result, the brightness of the LED display is not the higher the better, not the lower the better.
Small spacing LED display screen and LCD splicing screen difference:
1. Display effect: the final effect of the display device is the most core selection criteria, and different display technology in the display effect will have some differences. 2.Brightness: LCD splicing screen at the brightness level is more appropriate, suitable for the application of large screen On contrast index, small spacing LED is the highest, but from the demand side, the contrast of the two technology is more than the need of the actual display and the resolution limit of the human eye This makes the contrast effect, two technical picture quality more depends on the optimization software, not hardware limit value.
3. Resolution (PPI) : For small-pitch LED displays, higher pixel density means stability.The difficulty of the meter increases geometrically, while the pixel spacing decreases by 50%, and the density of the back panel increases by four times. This means that even though the small-pitch LED display has broken through the bottleneck of 1.0, 0.8 and 0.6, only 3.0/2.5 has been used in a large number of applications.
4. Color range: LED displays with small spacing are naturally a wide color gamut, while LCD splice screens depend on the light source used.
5. Color resolution index: the actual viewing experience of the color range on the contrast index represents the ability of the small-spacing LED display to finally restore color. However, on the whole, small-spacing LED display can be superior due to the dual advantages of color and contrast.
6. Refresh frequency: Refresh rate is a key indicator to effectively suppress the flicker of screen images. The refresh frequency of LED screens with small spacing is usually high, and most of the liquid crystals are at the level of 60-120Hz, which has exceeded the resolution limit of human eyes.
7.Point defect metrics: point defect metrics refers to highlight LED display equipment appear bad points Scotoma and the probability of that color, can also control the LCD splicing screen products compared to a good level, effectively control point defect is one of the main technical difficulties of LED display, especially with the narrowing of the pixel spacing, control difficulty into base of geometric growth. Nowadays, small-spacing LED display screen and LCD splicing screen are widely used. Under this background, how to correctly understand their characteristics and differences is conducive to improve the efficiency of utilization, so as to realize the maximum value.
Thank you for your watching!