LED Display Scanning MIndoor Led Display ode and Basic Worki
With the development of LED technology, the brightness of LED electronic display has also increased, and the size is getting smaller and smaller, which indicates that more LED electronic display will enter the room will become the trend of the times. However, the increase in LED brightness and pixel density has brought new and higher requirements to the control and driving of the LED screen. As far as the general indoor LED screen is concerned, the general control method now adopts the rank and sub-control mode, which is commonly referred to as the scan mode. At present, the driving mode of the LED electronic display screen has two types of static scanning and dynamic scanning, and the static scanning is divided into static real pixels and static virtual, dynamic scanning is also divided into dynamic real image and dynamic virtual.
In the LED electronic display, the ratio of the number of rows lit at the same time to the number of rows in the entire area is called the scanning mode. The scan is also divided into 1/2 scan, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan and other driving methods. That is to say, the display mode of the display is different, then the setting of the receiving card is also different. If the receiving card is originally used on a 1/4 scan LED screen and is now used on a static screen, the LED on the display will be one line lighting every five line. Generally, the receiving card can be set, and the main components such as the sending card, the LED display screen, and the computer can be connected to the relevant software for setting. So here is a brief introduction to the scanning mode and principle of the LED electronic display.
1. LED electronic display scanning method:
1) Dynamic scanning: Dynamic scanning is to control the "point to column" from the output of the driver IC to the pixel. The dynamic scanning requires a control circuit, the cost is lower than the static scanning, but the display effect is poor, and the brightness loss is large.
2) Static scanning: Static scanning is to control the "point to point" from the output of the driver IC to the pixel,static scanning does not require control circuitry, the cost is higher than dynamic scanning, but there are many advantages, the display effect is good, stability, brightness loss smaller and so on.
2. LED electronic display 1/4 scan mode working principle:
It is the time that each row of power supply V1-V4 is turned on by 1/4 according to the control requirement in one frame of image. This has the advantage of making more efficient use of the display characteristics of the LEDs and reducing hardware costs. The disadvantage is that in one frame of image, each row of LEDs can only display 1/4 of the time.
3. According to the LED electronic display type scanning method classification:
1) Scanning mode of indoor full-color LED electronic display:P2 and P2.5 are constant current 1/32, P3 and P4, P5,P6 are constant current 1/16, P10 is constant current 1/8 scan.
2) Scanning mode of outdoor full-color LED electronic display: P10 and P6 are constant current 1/2 and 1/4 scan, P10 and P6 are constant current 1/8 scan..
3) Single color and bi-color LED electronic display scanning mode is mainly constant current 1/4 scan.
We are a professional manufacturer of P2, p2.5, P3, P4, p4.81, P5, P6, P8, P10 indoor and outdoor LED displays, providing you with high-quality, high-definition, cost-effective LED display products.
At present, the company's main LED full-color display engineering manufacturing, indoor series LED display, outdoor series LED display, stage rental series LED display, floor tile interactive LED display, transparent screen, etc. JYLED has the advantages of stable quality, clear picture, colorful color, energy saving, long service life, and affordable price.
If you have led display products you want to know, you can provide your information below.