How to PurchIndoor Led Display ase LED Display?
When purchasing led displays, many customers don't know how to buy cost-effective products. Many users who collect and query information on the Internet, but they still don't get satisfactory answers. So what are the factors that should be considered when purchasing a LED display?
1. What is the ratio of the length to the width of the LED display?
1) LED screen for graphic: determined according to the displayed content;
2) LED screen for video: generally 4:3 or close to 4:3; the ideal ratio is 16:9.
2. What factors are generally considered in the size design of the LED display?
1) The need to display content.
2) Space conditions of the venue.
3. We need to know the number of points that the control system can control
1) Communication LED screen A card: monochrome,bi-color 1024×64
2) Communication LED screen B card: monochrome: 896×512 bi-color: 896×256
3) DVI dual color LED screen: 1280×768
4) DVI full color LED screen: 1024×512
4. Need to know what the LED display power consumption indicators and power supply requirements
The power consumption of the LED display is divided into average power consumption and maximum power consumption. The average power consumption, also known as the working power, is the actual power consumption. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption during extreme conditions such as startup or full illumination. The maximum power consumption is an essential factor for AC power supply (wire diameter, switch, etc.). The average power consumption is generally 1/3 of the maximum power consumption. The LED display is a large-scale precision electronic device. For safe use and reliable operation, the AC220V power input terminal or the AC220V power input terminal of the computer connected to it must be grounded.
5. Need to know the difference between the indoor module full color screen and the SMD full color LED screen
1) Light-emitting part: The display module of the module full-color screen is generally yellow-green, and the module of pure green is more expensive.The SMD full color LED screen generally uses a pure green die.
2) Display effect: the module full color led screen pixel point visual sense is thicker, the brightness is lower, easy to have mosaic phenomenon; the SMD full color LED screen has good consistency and high brightness.
3) Maintenance: The full color led module is not easy to maintain, and the replacement cost of the whole module is high. the full color SMD LED display is easy to maintain, and the single lamp can be repaired and replaced.
6. Why is the production cycle of outdoor LED display longer?
1) Raw material procurement: LED lamp purchase cycle is long,especially imported chip,ordering period needs 4-6 weeks.
2) The production process is complicated: it needs to pass PCB design, shell production, glue filling, white balance, etc.
3) Strict structural requirements: Generally in box design, need to consider wind-proof, waterproof, lightning protection.
7. What are the factors that need to consider the LED screen area allowed by the venue?
1) The relationship between effective distance of sight and actual site size.
2) Pixel pitch size and resolution.
3) The unit is the area estimation of the base.
4) LED screen body mechanical installation and maintenance operation space.
5) The impact of the LED screen tilt angle on the distance.
8. Need to know the requirement of environment brightness to the brightness of the LED screen?
The general brightness requirements are as follows:
1) Indoor: >800CD/sqm
2) Semi-indoor: >2000CD/sqm
3) Outdoor ( face north): >4000CD/sqm
4) Outdoor (face south): >8000CD/sqm
How to calculate the brightness of LED lights under the conditions of specific brightness and dot density?
The calculation method is as follows: (taking two red, one green, one blue as an example)
Red LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.3 ÷ 2
Green LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.6
Blue LED light brightness: brightness (CD) / M2 ÷ points / M2 × 0.1
For example: 2500 points per square meter, 2R1G1B, the brightness requirement per square meter is 5000CD/M2, then:
The brightness of the red LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.3÷2=0.3
The brightness of the green LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.6=1.2
The brightness of the blue LED light is: 5000÷2500×0.1=0.2
The brightness per pixel is: 0.3×2+1.2+0.2=2.0CD
9. What is the effects of playback should be considered?
1) Text display: depending on its text size and resolution needs.
2) Ordinary video display: 320 × 240 dot matrix.
3) Digital standard DVD display: ≥ 640 × 480 dot matrix.
4) Complete computer video: ≥800×600 dot matrix.
10. Need to know the design and installation of the outdoor LED display
We are a professional manufacturer of P2, p2.5, P3, P4, p4.81, P5, P6, P8, P10 indoor and outdoor LED displays, providing you with high-quality, high-definition, cost-effective LED display products.
At present, the company's main LED full-color display engineering manufacturing, indoor series LED display, outdoor series LED display, stage rental series LED display, floor tile interactive LED display, transparent screen, etc. JYLED has the advantages of stable quality, clear picture, colorful color, energy saving, long service life, and affordable price.
If you have led display products you want to know, you can provide your information below.