LED lamp beads is the main component of LED display screen. What are the general reasons for the problems of LED lamp bead? Let’s have a look.
1. Problems caused by abnormal power supply
01. Check whether the power supply works normally and whether the indicator light is on. If not, please check whether the power supply is connected properly;
02. Check whether the power cord of the lamp bead is well connected with the positive and negative poles of the power supply and whether it is reversed. If the above problems exist, please connect them correctly.
2. Voltage requirements of LED lamp beads
For nominal 3V led beads, in fact, different colors also have different requirements for current. Yellow requires the lowest current, followed by red, green, white and blue. Excessive current will scorch the wick.
Using 2.4V rechargeable battery, yellow is easy to burn, because even if the voltage is small, but the current is too large, it will still burn at will.
When using the button battery, although the button battery voltage is 3V, the 3V led beads will not be burned because the discharge current of the button battery is very small. Therefore, when using LED beads, you should choose the appropriate led power supply, pay attention to the voltage and current.
When selecting the power supply, if it does not meet the rated requirements of LED lamp beads, it is necessary to improve the circuit and add resistance commonly!
3. How to distinguish the luminous color of braided LED light beads
In case of no power supply, it is recommended to prepare a 3V button battery in order to facilitate the selection at the time of purchase. When selecting, the battery can be used to easily check what light the LED emits.
4. Causes of high power LED bulb burning out
01. The upper and lower filaments are called gold wires in our industry. They are made of pure gold. They are used for conducting electricity. There are two positive electrodes and two negative electrodes. A really good product will have a fifth wire, which is welded on the zener tube for protection.
02. The shortening of the filament has clearly told you that your lamp has been burned by a high current, which is equivalent to an open circuit.
03. The driving current of high-power 1W is about 350mA and the working voltage is between 3.2-3.6v. Please pay attention when using it. Excessive current will burn the lamp.
04. Generally, the aluminum substrates of three 1W lamps are driven by about 12V, and few of them are directly used for 220V. Please see if there is a constant current source or a 12V driving LED power supply.
5. Causes of yellow LED beads
The yellowing of LED outer sealing adhesive is mostly caused by the mismatch between epoxy resin and curing agent, but it can not be ruled out that the outer sealing adhesive is caused by too long baking time.
Solution: buy a complete set of external sealing glue and curing agent, such as model 800 or 2339 glue of fine chemical industry. In addition, pay attention to production control and operate in strict accordance with the operation instructions to avoid reasons such as too long or insufficient baking time. This situation is well controlled.
6. Causes of leakage of LED lamp beads
The machine and equipment are not grounded, and the personnel do not wear electrostatic bracelets (they must have ropes). Improper electrostatic protection caused by. Then, in the packaging process, the pad welding deviation of the welding line, and finally the hidden quality problem of the chip itself.
7. LED lamp beads should be the problem of capacitive and inductive load
In fact, neither is true. The LED bulb is a diode. It needs a positive on voltage to work, usually 2-3.5v. In addition, the current can control the brightness of the LED bulb. In other words, led beads only convert electric energy into light energy.
8. Causes of LED lamp pearlescent decline
1： Poor heat conduction of iron support.
2： Yellowing of epoxy resin.
3： The contact between the chip and the support is not close enough.
4： Chip attenuation is large.