With the continuous advancement of technology, LED displays have become one of the most commonly used display devices in the fields of advertising, display and entertainment. However, it is not easy to choose an LED display that suits you in the market.
Choosing and customizing an LED display that suits your needs is a very important decision. In this article, we will introduce the purchase and customization of LED displays in detail, and help readers understand how to purchase and customize LED displays.
Pixel density and resolution
Pixel density and resolution are the two most important parameters in LED displays. Pixel density refers to the number of pixels per square meter and refers to the actual area occupied by each pixel in the display, expressed in the number of pixels per unit area. Pixel density determines the fineness of the screen and affects image quality. The higher the pixel density, the finer the image, but for the same size, the higher the pixel density, the higher the cost.
Resolution refers to the number of horizontal and vertical pixels on the screen. The higher the resolution, the more realistic and detailed the display effect of the screen will be. However, if the resolution is too high, it will make display control more difficult, and even exceed the control scanning range. When selecting and customizing an LED display, it is necessary to balance the two factors of resolution and pixel density according to the actual situation and choose a suitable LED display.
When we choose an LED display, we need to consider what needs to be displayed first. If you need to display text or need high-definition images, then you need a screen with high pixel density and high resolution. If you need to display large advertisements or videos, the pixel density can be reduced appropriately, but the resolution still needs to be kept at a sufficient level to avoid blurry images.
Brightness and Contrast
Brightness and contrast are two other important parameters of LED displays. Brightness determines the maximum brightness that the screen can display, and contrast indicates the number of colors that the screen can display. For outdoor applications, such as billboards, a high-brightness and high-contrast display is required to be clearly visible in bright sunlight. Indoor applications require displays with high contrast and relatively low brightness for better viewing.
As a display device, the LED display screen has the possibility of a black screen phenomenon and other failures. Therefore, protective measures are also one of the factors that need to be considered when purchasing and customizing LED displays.
The protection level of the screen can protect the LED display from damage in daily use, and at the same time increase its service life. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a screen with protective measures, such as waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and other special designs.
Budget and maintenance cost
When choosing an LED display, you need to consider your budget and maintenance costs. In most cases, a high-quality screen costs more money. As for maintenance costs, some easy-to-maintain modules can greatly reduce maintenance costs and time.
Here are a few things to consider when deciding on your LED display budget:
- Purchase price: You need to consider the purchase price to choose the most suitable display screen according to your needs and budget. High-quality LED displays are relatively expensive but can provide better clarity, vivid image effects, and longer service life.
- Display size and ratio: The size and ratio of the LED display depend on the screen resolution you need. When customizing a display, consider whether the size and proportions of the display will match the content to be displayed.
- Operating costs: Operating costs include electricity and maintenance costs. The energy consumption of the LED display is relatively low, and energy-saving measures can be carried out according to the demand. The maintenance cost depends on the reliability and ease of maintenance of the screen. An easy-to-maintain screen can reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Additional costs: Additional costs such as transportation costs, installation costs, and warranty costs should also be included in the budget. When customizing or purchasing LED displays, remember to consider the above additional costs.
In addition to the budget, maintenance cost is also an important parameter to consider for LED displays. Here are some ways you can reduce maintenance costs:
- Choose easy-to-maintain modules: When you need to replace some modules in the LED display, choosing easy-to-replace modules can reduce maintenance costs.
- Protective measures: Maintenance costs can also be reduced by choosing screens with protective measures. For example, choosing a display screen with a special design such as waterproof, dustproof, and shockproof can improve its lifespan.
- Regular maintenance: through regular maintenance, scan and replace parts such as lamp beads in the LED display to ensure that it can work normally for a long time and avoid the additional cost of replacing the entire screen.
- Periodic inspection and cleaning: Regularly clean the LED display to avoid the accumulation of dust and dirt, which can maintain the clarity and vividness of the screen for a longer time and reduce cleaning and repair costs.
In short, when considering the purchase and customization of LED displays, budget and maintenance costs are important factors to consider. In terms of budget, choose the most suitable display according to your needs, considering operating costs, additional costs, etc. In terms of maintenance costs, choosing easy-to-maintain modules, screens with protective measures, and regular maintenance and cleaning can all reduce maintenance costs.