All LED displays are made of LED display cabinets, but some cabinets are more peculiar, such as transparent LED displays or special-shaped (irregularly shaped) LED displays. This is mainly because the general screen area is as small as a dozen square meters, and as large as hundreds of square meters. It is too large to directly make it, which is not only difficult to transport, but also a big problem to move and disassemble.
Based on this problem, at present, the display screen of more than 10 square meters is not directly made into one, but divided into many small boxes for splicing, which is not only convenient for transportation, but also disassembles and maintains.
With the development of LED cabinets, what types are there, and what are their respective advantages? Next, let’s take a look.
Common 5 types of LED rental boxes
LED iron box
This is the most conventional type at present, and it is mostly used for displays with smaller screens and cheaper prices. Because the volume is relatively bulky and the iron box has good waterproof performance, this form of box can often be seen in outdoor LED displays.
Die-cast aluminum LED box
It is the most mainstream and common LED rental box on the market at present. It is characterized by light weight, reasonable structure, high precision, and can basically achieve seamless splicing. At present, the die-cast aluminum LED box has been divided into indoor and outdoor, rental and so on.
Features of die-casting aluminum LED rental box series:
- Ultra-light – only 8kg in weight, can be carried with one hand, easy to install
- Ultra-thin – the box is formed by die-casting aluminum, which has high strength, toughness, high precision, and is not easy to deform, saving labor for transportation
- High precision – the size is electromechanical processing accurate to 0.1mm
- Compatible – the new structural design meets the requirements of hoisting and stacking, as well as indoor and outdoor requirements
- Fast – the cabinet body is connected up and down and left and right using a quick locking mechanism,The installation of a box can be completed in 10 seconds, and the installation accuracy is high
- Reliable – high strength and hardness, good heat dissipation effect
- Cost – the box is light in weight and requires low installation costs; the cabinet has low power consumption, saving operating costs and reducing labor costs
Nano polymer material LED box
This kind of box is not common. The nano-polymer material has the characteristics of shock resistance and fall resistance. It is characterized by very light weight, cheaper price than die-cast aluminum, simple loading and unloading, light handling, low transportation cost and low cost.
Nano polymer material cabinet highlights:
- Light – the weight of a single cabinet is only about 5kg
- Thin – the thinnest thickness is 20mm, the maximum thickness is 70mm
- Fast – time-saving, rapid construction and maintenance; labor-saving, simple loading and unloading, light handling
- Odd – infinite length hoisting, fixed installation, hoisting height up to 20M, 15° internal and external arc splicing, and any box can be extracted from the entire LED rental display to achieve any creative shape
- Save – save money, 20% lower than the price of die-casting aluminum cabinet, and low transportation costs
Carbon fiber LED box
The carbon fiber cabinet design is ultra-thin, light in weight, good in strength, with a tensile strength of 1500kg, and the weight per square meter is only 9.4kg. The fully modular design makes maintenance more convenient.
The 45-degree right-angle side can realize 90-degree splicing and installation of the screen body. At the same time, non-transparent backboard is provided, which is suitable for large-scale installation in the field of stadiums and outdoor advertising lights.
Magnesium alloy LED display rental box
Used a lot before, now less common. Magnesium alloys are alloys composed of magnesium-based and other elements. Its characteristics are: low density, high strength, good heat dissipation, good shock absorption, greater impact load capacity than aluminum alloy, and good corrosion resistance to organic substances and alkalis. Magnesium alloy used as LED display rental box is cost-effective, easy to install, and excellent heat dissipation makes the product more competitive in the market
The above is the introduction of 4 types of LED display rental boxes, and the area of the box is generally controlled between 0.2 square meters and 1 square meters. It is too large and is inconvenient to install, transport, and move. If it is too small, it will increase the LED display. The cost of LED screen manufacturer production and customer purchase.