Maintenance method of P6 outdoor LED large screen
There are four main maintenance methods for the P6 outdoor LED large screen: inspection, cleaning, tightening, and cleaning the display surface. In recent years, P6 outdoor LED electronic display has become the darling of outdoor media advertising. For commercial customers, effective maintenance can ensure the long-term stable operation of outdoor LED screens, so as to avoid equipment failures that affect daily use. The following are some maintenance methods that display manufacturers should know when using outdoors.
Maintenance method of P6 outdoor LED large screen
1. Switching sequence: a: Turn on the control computer first to make it run normally, and then turn on the outdoor LED large screen; b: Turn off the outdoor LED large screen first, and then turn off the computer.
2. Promptly replace any broken or otherwise damaged items such as special screws, pins and load-bearing beams.
3. Regularly check whether the anti-corrosion and anti-rust paint on the product surface and steel structure welding points is peeling off. If there is peeling or rust, it should be sprayed with anti-rust paint or anti-rust paste in time.
4. The power supply should be stable and the grounding protection should be good. Do not use it in harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning weather. Regularly check the reliability of lightning rods and grounding systems.
5. In the rainy season, check to see if there is any water leakage.
6. Regularly check whether the power and signal lines are broken or bitten.
7. Check the distribution system of sub-products every six months.
8. The P6 outdoor LED large screen exposed to the outdoor environment for a long time is easy to be contaminated with dust. It can be wiped with alcohol, or dusted with a brush or a vacuum cleaner, but cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth;
9. Test individual functions, such as start, stop, brightness adjustment, program list, etc., one by one according to the automatic preset mode of the large screen.
10. The rest time of P6 outdoor LED screen should be more than 2 hours a day, and it should be used at least once a week in the rainy season. Turn on the screen at least once a month, and the lighting time is more than 2 hours.
Three suggestions for reducing the cost of P6 outdoor LED large screen
In the process of manufacturing and installing LED electronic screens, we found that to reduce the cost of using P6 outdoor LED large screens, the key is to start from the following three aspects:
(1) Improve the electro-optical conversion efficiency of the device
The improvement of the electro-optical conversion efficiency of LED electronic screen devices will also significantly reduce the use cost of the end customer. The cost savings here is reflected in two aspects: on the one hand, the chip cost per unit lumen brightness will decrease with the improvement of the luminous efficiency of the chip; on the other hand On the one hand, it is the saving of electric energy. For example, the development of chip technology with an energy efficiency of 25% to a technology of 50% will achieve half of the energy saving effect. What’s more meaningful is that the energy-saving benefits of LED electronic screens are not only reflected in the economy, but also in the social benefits. Therefore, in the research of conversion efficiency improvement, a large number of commercial and government R&D resources will continue to be obtained.
The improvement of electro-optical conversion efficiency will continue to advance along the aforementioned two directions:
(1) Improvement of internal quantum efficiency;
(2) The improvement of light extraction efficiency. The improvement of internal quantum efficiency mainly depends on the progress of MOCVD epitaxial material preparation technology. By improving the crystal quality of the quantum well (MQW) in the light-emitting layer, the carrier injection efficiency and recombination efficiency of the device are improved. limited.
On the contrary, there is still a lot of room for development in the improvement of light extraction efficiency. The main work in this area will be:
(1) Further optimize the process of interface roughening, thereby improving the efficiency of light escaping from the light-emitting layer;
(2) Improve the chip cutting process and reduce the loss of brightness absorption on the side of the transparent sapphire substrate.
(2) Increase the input power of the device
On the premise that the electro-optical conversion efficiency of the device can be kept unchanged, by increasing the input power of the chip per unit area of the LED electronic screen, the effect of reducing the use cost can also be achieved. This effort relies on technological progress in two aspects: on the one hand, the thermal resistance of the chip and the package structure needs to be reduced as much as possible, so that the input power level can be increased within a certain upper limit of the device operating temperature; on the other hand, the device structure design needs to be improved, It can maintain a certain electro-optical conversion efficiency under the condition of higher injected carrier density.
In the research direction of device thermal resistance control, there is still a lot of room for development in the field of LED electronic screens, especially in the aspects of low thermal resistance welding die-bonding technology, high thermal conductivity welding materials and chip support materials, which are all worthy of serious study. of.
(3) Reduce the manufacturing cost of the device
The manufacturing cost of LED electronic screen devices is still very high compared to silicon-based devices, mainly because the scale and technological development of the industry are far less than that of the silicon-based semiconductor industry. However, referring to the development history of the mature semiconductor industry, we can expect that the manufacturing cost of LED devices will continue to decline in the next 10 years. The main cost savings contribution will focus on three components:
(1) The advancement of core equipment manufacturing technology will increase production efficiency exponentially, thereby significantly reducing depreciation costs, the most typical of which is epitaxy equipment;
(2) The size of the processed wafer has been doubled, from the current mainstream 2-inch wafer to 4-inch, which will greatly reduce the processing cost of the chip process;
(3) The series expansion of the industrial scale will significantly reduce the cost of consuming raw materials and the cost of comprehensive management. Combining these factors, it can be expected that the cost of LED chips will continue to decrease in the next 10 years, which will further stimulate the development of emerging LED applications.