The LED display screen can only display text content from the previous two primary colors red and green. After the maturity of blue LED technology, three primary color LED display screens have been born, so that the display content can be displayed with pictures and texts and play dynamic videos.
LED large screens are widely used on various occasions such as indoor and outdoor large-scale advertisement broadcasting, stage performances, exhibitions, sports events, hotel lobbies and so on.
LED display has the advantages of a large display area, flexible size and specification, high brightness, bright color, easy assembly, high utilization of building space, and low maintenance cost.
The models of indoor LED electronic screens are P1.6, P1.9, P2, P2.5, P3, P4, P5, etc.
The numbers represent the distance between the light-emitting points (lights) on the display, in units of All are mm. For example, P3 indicates that the distance between the adjacent two groups of lamps is 3mm; P4 indicates that the distance between the two groups of lamps is 4mm.
As can be seen from the above models, the smaller the number, the smaller the distance between the lights on the display. For example, everyone will understand.
The same one-square-meter display has 62,500 points on the P4 display, 111,111 points on the P3, and 160,000 points on the P2.5. The smaller the number, the higher the density of the lamp, and the higher the resolution of the display screen. Of course, the production cost will be higher.
Tips before purchasing high-definition LED display:
Since the transaction amount of LED full-color displays are generally high, ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands or even millions, customers need to be particularly cautious when choosing LED large-screen suppliers.
Must not be completely price-centric, without excellent quality as the benchmark, no matter how cheap the price is meaningless.
- Comparing the price under the same quality of the display screen, paying attention to the quality will pay a price, and ignoring the quality will cost more
- Verify the scale, output value, and after-sales service capabilities of suppliers.
- Confirm that the technical parameters/configuration list of the LED display is true and effective.
- Confirm whether the contract price of the large screen is complete, and avoid other fees raised by the supplier after signing the agreement.
- If conditions permit, the manufacturer should be invited to the installation site to check or take pictures to confirm whether the site meets the installation conditions. If not, a detailed solution should be proposed.
- If conditions permit, you should go to the manufacturer’s factory for a physical inspection, watch the actual effect of the LED display product on the spot, and choose the most suitable LED display product for you.
Everyone is no stranger to LED displays. Walking on the street, you will see beautiful pictures on the LED display. Everyone knows its beautiful effect. So, what are the advantages of the LED display? Now I will introduce it to you in detail.
- Safety: What makes the LED display different is the use of low-voltage DC power supply voltage, which is very safe in use.
- Hardness: The LED display adopts FPC as the substrate, and the hardness of the screen body is appropriate.
- High lifespan: LED displays have a much longer lifespan than other outdoor advertisements under the same working environment and duration.
- Energy saving: Compared with the traditional LED display, the energy saving of the LED display is very good, the power is low and the effect is more significant. For all large LED display manufacturers, this is also the first element to have.
- Easy installation: Due to the material and structure of the LED display itself, it has the characteristics of lightness and convenience, which provide very convenient conditions for installation.
- Realistic color: The LED display adopts a high-brightness patch, the color is realistic and soft, will not cause harm to human eyes, and the brightness is also high.
- Green and environmental protection: The material is made of environmentally friendly materials, which can be recycled and reused, and will not pollute the environment.
- Low calorific value: The hidden danger of LED display is that when it works continuously for a long time, the high heat generated will reduce the service life of the equipment, and even cause a serious fire. The LED display screen has put a lot of effort into heat dissipation. With the efficient heat dissipation treatment and the low power consumption of the electronic components themselves, the heat will not be too high, which naturally eliminates the occurrence of such hidden dangers.
- Wide range of applications: LED displays are often used in various fields and various industries because of their thinness, good quality and effect, and moderate prices. If they are more advanced in the future, their coverage will be more widely!
Ordering LED screen cooperation process:
- Determine the installation location of the LED display and the relevant data on the length and height of the full-color screen
- Outdoor LED advertising screens need to go through certain approval procedures (mainly the departments of industry and commerce, please consult the local authorities for details)
- Consult electronic screen manufacturers for quotations, determine large screen partners, and sign LED full-color screen purchase and sales contracts
- The manufacturer is responsible for the construction drawings, and the customer makes the steel structure and basic parts locally
- Procurement of advertising electronic screen materials (chips, circuit boards, kits)
- Electronic screen custom box (simple box or sealed waterproof box)
- The plug-in is completed, and the glue (silicone) is started.
- After the module production is completed, start packing
- Pull the display box to the aging workshop and fix it, and light up the test
- Continuous aging for more than 72 hours (industry standard)
- After everything is ready, pack it in a wooden frame and ship it to the destination
- Installation (please ask for crane assistance for higher floors)
- Exterior decoration edging (usually aluminum-plastic plate edging is used outdoors, and stainless steel decoration is used indoors)
- LED large screen debugging use! Done!
The following editor will briefly introduce the installation method and step process of P3 high-definition full-color LED display:
The system is controlled by a computer synchronously to control the led display screen and communicate through one or two super six kinds of network cables. The DVI main control card and the graphics card are connected by a DVI cable, and the computer is connected by an RS232 serial port (one end is a 9-pin serial port, and the other end is a 4-bit crystal head), which can provide gamma correction, grayscale control, red and green data exchange, Control additional functions such as LED large screen switch operation.
- Software-P3 high-definition full-color LED display installation method:
- P3 indoor full-color display graphics card driver installation
Insert the graphics card driver CD into the CD-ROM drive, and it will automatically enter the installation state, just follow the prompts.
- Hardware-Indoor P3LED display installation tutorial:
- Insert the DVI display card into the AGP slot of the motherboard, and install the driver of the card;
- Insert the data acquisition card into the empty PCI slot;
- Connect the data acquisition card and the display card with a DVI cable;
- Connect the control line to the serial port (Rs232) (optional);
- Use a network cable to connect to the receiving card;
- The LED display driver card and the hub board are connected one by one with 50P flat wire;
- Check that the connection is correct, you can set or power on the debugging.
- Power operation and description:
P3 indoor full-color screen installation is powered by AC220V current, and the grid voltage fluctuation is required to be less than 10%, and good system grounding is provided. The power supply consists of fire, zero and ground wires, and the grid fluctuation is less than 10%.
When the maximum power of the P3 indoor display screen is less than 10kw, the system generally requires a single-phase voltage power supply, and an LED display screen above 10kw requires a three-phase five-wire voltage power supply and a good grounding system.
Five, software-P3 high-definition full-color LED display installation method:
The P3 indoor display screen comes with a large screen playback and setting software LED studio, or LEDSHOW4.0, which can meet the requirements of most large LED screens, play pictures, texts and VCDs.
There are also some tips for indoor P3 LED display installation. In order to be beautiful and save money, we can choose the installation method and steps of the P3 high-definition full-color LED display suitable for us. The editor will introduce several common installation methods of P3 high-definition full-color LED display. For indoor full-color LED displays, six installation methods are generally used: mosaic, hoisting, ordinary hanging, rotating bracket hanging, floor-standing, and swing arm.
The inlaid structure is to open holes in the wall, and all the walls are inlaid in the wall. It adopts the front maintenance, and the display unit board is pasted on the frame structure with strong magnetic materials. It is required that the size of the hole should be consistent with the size of the outer frame of the electronic screen, and appropriate decoration should be done. Embedded installation is not conducive to the heat dissipation of the screen.
2.Pendant-P3 HD full-color LED display assembly
It is used for display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg and a small area, which can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall. Standard hangers can be used for indoor load-bearing concrete roofs, and the length of the hanger depends on site conditions. The indoor steel beams are hoisted by steel wire ropes, and the coat and the screen are decorated with steel pipes.
3. ordinary hanging
It is suitable for display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg and can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall without leaving maintenance space.
4. swivel bracket hanging
It is suitable for electronic screens with a weight greater than 50kg and a screen height and width greater than 1200mm. It must be installed on a load-bearing wall. Because of its large area, it is difficult to disassemble and assemble, so the maintenance space can be solved by rotating the screen.
5. Floor-standing-indoor P3LED display installation
Divided into fixed and movable two forms. The movable installation with rollers is suitable for smaller and lighter electronic screens.
6. swing arm installation
Mainly to facilitate the maintenance of the back of the screen and the heat dissipation of the human screen. For swing arm installation, the structure of the frame should be designed according to parameters such as the area and weight of the screen. The swing wall can be designed to be movable or fixed.
7. There are usually three methods for the outer frame of the indoor LED display: aluminum alloy outsourcing, brown aluminum alloy, stainless steel and pull-gold integration.
(1) The aluminum alloy outsourcing stainless steel frame adopts brushed stainless steel, which is beautiful and generous.
(2) The structure of the brown aluminum alloy frame is simple, and the color of the frame is close to the background color of the display screen.
(3) The integrated structure of pull-gold, color is Sony gray, which is easy to be visually accepted. In addition, the overall structure is relatively compact and has no gaps. The disadvantage is that there are requirements for the area of the LED electronic screen.