Compared with LCD displays, LED transparent display have more advantages in terms of brightness, power consumption, viewing angle and refresh rate. Using LED technology, it is possible to make displays that are thinner, brighter, and sharper than LCDs.
- The power consumption ratio of LED and LCD is about 1:10, and LED is more energy-efficient.
- LED has a higher refresh rate and has better performance in video.
- The LED provides a wide viewing angle of 160°, which can display various characters, numbers, color images and animation information, and can play color video signals such as TV, video, VCD, DVD, etc.
- The reaction speed of a single element of the LED display screen is 1000 times that of the LCD liquid crystal screen.
After understanding the difference between the two, we can find that the LED transparent screen is significantly stronger than the LCD in terms of performance and advantages, except that the price is slightly higher than that of the LCD. If we want to choose the LED transparent screen, then some matters of the LED transparent screen It needs our attention.
Many customers only pay attention to price when looking for LED transparent screen manufacturers, while ignoring technology and technical equipment. The main reason is that customers have a lack of awareness of transparent LED display screens. They may think that the products are similar, and they will choose cheap ones. As a brand manufacturer of LED transparent screens, SZJY-LED will share with you the purchase guide of transparent screens to help us avoid misunderstandings.
- What brand of driver IC is used for LED transparent screen? Most domestic transparent screen manufacturers choose “Taiwan Aggregate IC” because of the stable quality and high cost performance of this brand.
- The brand of LED transparent screen LED lamp beads? “National Star” is still very popular with LED transparent screen manufacturers. After all, it is an old-fashioned enterprise with reliable quality. Brands like “Riya” are more expensive, and it is difficult for manufacturers to get the goods.
- What brand of power supply is used for the LED transparent screen?
“Taiwan MEAN WELL Power Supply” is more famous, and the price is also more expensive. Some LED transparent screen manufacturers will choose other brands due to structural constraints when designing, and also consider the power consumption per square meter of the screen body, which is also an important indicator.
- Is the LED transparent screen side-emitting or positive-emitting? The first is: LED lamp bead is emitting light mounting process, this kind of lamp bead is relatively large, the front of the lamp bead is attached to the pcb board, the permeability is lower, and the brightness is lower (depending on the type of lamp bead) The brightness is generally between 800-3000, and the brightness also determines the clarity. The higher the brightness, the higher the clarity. The same is the positive light-emitting process, the equipment is not the same and the price is not the same. The second is: LED lamp bead side light-emitting mounting process, this kind of lamp bead is relatively small, the side of the lamp bead is attached to the pcb board, the transparency is higher, and the brightness is higher (depending on the type of lamp bead). Generally between 3000-5500, the brightness is high and the definition is relatively high. The same is the side lighting process, and the price of the equipment is not the same.
- Is the outer frame of the LED transparent screen made of iron, aluminum profiles, or die-cast aluminum?
The first: the cost of iron raw materials is low, the heat dissipation is poor, it is easy to rust, and it is relatively bulky. The second type: aluminum profiles have moderate cost, good heat dissipation, light weight, flexible customization, and wide use. The third type: Die-cast aluminum is expensive, heavy, poorly customized, beautiful in appearance, and suitable for leasing.
- What is the difference between the standard scale provided by the LED transparent screen manufacturer and the custom scale?
The standard size of the manufacturer is usually all kinds of accessories have been formed, with strong versatility and fast delivery. The defect is that some installation environments are really inappropriate, such as curved LED transparent screens, cylindrical LED transparent screens, triangular LED transparent screens, and some glass environments, because each piece of glass is different in size, and every screen can be matched to the glass. . So there are customized products: appearance color, scale, wire, drawing design are all customized according to customer needs. This kind of production cycle is long, and it is only suitable for the customer’s current project, and other projects are not universal.
- What is the brightness of the LED transparent screen?
Low brightness is often more suitable for indoors (brightness at 1000 can be satisfied), and the quality of the broadcast is still acceptable. If the indoor light is bright and the brightness of the screen is very low, the brightness of the light has already covered the picture quality and clarity of the screen, and the playback effect is not clear. Therefore, more professional LED transparent screen manufacturers will recommend higher brightness to customers (brightness above 2500 can be satisfied). Outdoors, the light is generally stronger during the day (brightness: 4000 or more can be satisfied)
- What is the point spacing of the LED transparent screen?
The smaller the dot pitch, the higher the pixels and the higher the clarity. The current minimum spacing: “P2.5” is generally suitable for small areas within 1-5 square meters, high requirements for clear picture quality, expensive prices, and less purchases by users. “P3.91” is generally suitable for small areas within 1-10 square meters, clear picture quality, high price, and average user acquisition volume. “P7.81” is suitable for an area of more than 10 square meters, with clear picture quality, high cost performance, and a large number of user acquisitions. “P10.42” is suitable for an area of more than 80 square meters, with a clear picture quality, high cost performance, and a large number of user acquisitions. “P15.625” is suitable for an area of more than 100 square meters, with average clear picture quality, low price, and average user acquisition volume. “The suitable area of P20 is more than 200 square meters, the picture quality is generally clear, the price is low, and the user acquisition volume is relatively general.” The suitable area of P25 is more than 300 square meters, the picture quality is generally clear, the price is low, and the user acquisition volume is relatively general. “P31.25” is suitable for an area of more than 400 square meters, with a clear picture quality, low price, and low user acquisition volume.