Many people don’t know that, in fact, transparent LED displays, like other LED displays, can also be subdivided into many types. Next, let’s take a look at the common classifications of transparent LED displays.
Classification of Transparent LED Displays
1. The transparent screen with hard light bar has a permeability of about 60-80%. This type of transparent screen is the mainstream of the current market, and its products, technologies and supply chains are relatively mature. Under the circumstance that the traditional LED display screen is difficult to achieve new breakthroughs, the transparent display screen has brought a new trend to the stage. When it is lit, it can display the corresponding content, and when it is not lit, it can be “invisible”. This kind of equipment is perfect for the changeable stage.
2. Flexible grid screen
The splicable LED display module is composed of LED point light source, PC card strip, aluminum buckle, steel wire and other components. The pixel distance of the flexible Fixed Outdoor Display Screen grid screen ranges from P25 to P200mm, and it can easily achieve a large display area ranging from tens of square meters to tens of thousands of square meters through splicing. It mainly meets the needs of real estate projects, commercial centers, glass curtain walls, hotels, and high-rise buildings. Facade and other large area display needs.
3. LED grille screen is a type of product that puts a single PCBA light strip into an aluminum profile, and then glues the light surface. There are two forms of in-line lamp beads and surface-mounted lamp beads. Such products are generally used for large spacing above P15. This product is mainly suitable for outdoor building display and lighting.
4. Flexible LED film screen, can be attached and hung, ultra-thin and light, can be flexibly cut according to the structure and size, and can be installed on the curved surface. LED film screens are mainly used in commercial complexes, atriums, sightseeing elevators, glass fences and other places, as well as many small spaces with glass walls that did not have installation conditions before.
5. The photoelectric glass screen adopts the combination of photoelectric technology and glass technology, which can be widely used in building curtain walls, shop windows, exhibition halls, museums and other scenes. At present, only a few manufacturers can achieve mass production of this type of products, the transparency can reach 90%, and the high brightness can exceed 4500nits. IMD package design is used, no extra chip components, lamp beads are customized in small size, and the surface of the screen body is designed. Cleaner, lamp adhesion can be improved by LED Floor Tile Display 30%.
6. Film screen, film screen is also called crystal film screen and soft film screen because it is transparent like crystal. It is a lamp bead with integrated lamp driver, which is mounted on the transparent conductive film. The existing transparent conductive materials on the market include ITO, MetalMesh, nano-silver wires, graphene, etc. The transparent substrates cannot be mass-produced in China due to PEN and CPI, and most of them use PET that cannot withstand high temperature. In addition, there are also products that directly replace the base material PI of FPC with PET. It is mainly suitable for indoor occasions such as atrium fences, glass partitions, etc.