What is an indoor small-pitch led display and what are its uses
What is Indoor Small Pitch LED Display
Indoor small-pitch LED display refers to the LED display used indoors with the LED point spacing below P2.5, mainly including P2.5, P2.0, P1.8, P1.5 and other LED display products. With the improvement of LED display manufacturing technology, the resolution of traditional LED display has also been greatly improved.
Indoor small-pitch LED display is actually a general term for a complete set of systems, including LED display system, high-definition display control system, and cooling system. The small-pitch LED display adopts pixel-level point control technology to realize the state control of the brightness, color restoration and uniformity of the display pixel unit. In the production process of LED display manufacturers, automatic reflow soldering process is adopted, and no manual post-soldering is required.
The conference room LED small spacing effect diagram
Performance characteristics of indoor small-pitch LED display
1. Energy saving: It is a cold light source, relying on semiconductors to emit light, ultra-low power, 1000~2000 lumens/watt, light source life is 100,000 hours, and light decay is 5%~10%. Semiconductor lighting itself does not pollute the environment, and compared with other full-color LED displays, the power-saving efficiency can reach more than 95%. Under the same brightness, the power consumption is only 1/10 of the ordinary incandescent lamp and 1/2 of the fluorescent tube.
2. Healthy: It is a green light source. DC drive, no stroboscopic; no infrared and ultraviolet components, no radiation pollution, high color rendering and strong luminous directionality; good dimming performance, no visual error when color temperature changes; cold light source has low calorific value , which are safe to touch; these are beyond the reach of incandescent and fluorescent lamps. It can not only provide a comfortable lighting space, but also well meet the needs of people’s physical health. It is a healthy light source that protects eyesight and is environmentally friendly.
High definition LED display with arc
3. Small: The indoor small-pitch LED display is small in size, light in weight, encapsulated in epoxy resin, can withstand high-strength mechanical shock and vibration, and is not easy to break, with an average lifespan of 200,000 hours and a lamp life of 10 to 20 years. , which can greatly reduce the maintenance cost of lamps and avoid the pain of frequently changing lamps, which can be described as “once and for all”
4. Practicality: It can ensure normal lighting use, ensure light hygiene, protect eyes, protect eyesight, no abnormal psychological or physiological reaction to light color, firm lamps, and flexible circuit safety switches.
5. Decorative: First, the indoor small-pitch LED display is ornamental, the material of the lamps is beautiful, the shape is unique, and the color is relatively novel and beautiful; the second is coordination, the display form has been carefully designed to coordinate with the room decoration and furniture furnishings. Matching, the shape and material of the lamps and the furniture are consistent, which can reflect the owner’s artistic conception; the third is to highlight the personality and the color of the light source to create a certain atmosphere according to people’s needs, such as warm, calm, comfortable, quiet, peaceful and so on.
Highlight the particularity of the owner’s lighting requirements and reflect different personalities. On the premise of ensuring the use of light, it gives people the artistic enjoyment of beauty. This is the unified combination of practicability and decoration of lighting; specific to each piece of lighting, there is emphasis on lighting, emphasis on decoration, and both. . When choosing, it is necessary to take into account the characteristics of different personnel, different uses and interior decoration requirements.
The advantages of indoor high-definition small-pitch LED display
The indoor mid-to-high-end display market is dominated by DLP rear-projection displays, but DLP technology has natural defects. First of all, the 1mm seam between display units that cannot be eliminated at all can swallow up at least one display pixel. Secondly, it is also inferior to the direct-emitting LED display in terms of color expression. In particular, due to the differences between DLP display units, it is difficult to control the uniformity of color and brightness of the entire display screen. Seams are hard to keep consistent and will become more and more noticeable. The color difference between the units and the adjustment of the seam, even if it is maintained and repaired in the later stage, are a more difficult thing.
The LED display in the lecture room shows the effect
The biggest competitiveness of indoor high-density small-pitch LED display is that the display is completely seamless and the display color is natural and true. At the same time, in terms of post-maintenance, the LED display screen already has a mature point-by-point correction technology. The display screen that has been used for more than one or two years can use the instrument to perform one-time correction of the entire screen. The operation process is simple and the effect is also very good. Therefore, if the two are evaluated in terms of display quality, it must be that the high-density small-pitch LED display is better than the DLP rear projection.
The use of indoor high-definition small-pitch led display
Small-pitch LED screens are mainly in the development of security projects. In the process of security projects, large-screen splicing products have become mainstream display terminals, especially in large-scale comprehensive security projects such as safe cities and smart cities. Wall products are indispensable.
Data-related industry statistics show that as early as 2011, command dispatch and video surveillance have become an important driving force for the growth of the application market of large-screen splicing products, accounting for more than 70% of the overall market sales. Today, the entire security market is expanding rapidly, and correspondingly, the development space for the large-screen splicing industry is also broader.