Many people should not be unfamiliar with LED digital display, which are relatively common in our daily life, but not everyone knows what LED digital displays are? Let’s take a look at them together.
LED digital display: A flat-panel display consisting of small LED module panels.
LED, light emitting diode (light emitting diode abbreviation). It is a display method by controlling semiconductor light-emitting diodes. It is a diode made of gallium (Ga) and arsenic (As), phosphorus (P), nitrogen (N), and indium (In) compounds. When electrons and holes It can radiate visible light when recombined, so it can be used to make light-emitting diodes.
Used as indicator lights in circuits and instruments, or composed of text or digital displays. Gallium arsenide phosphide diodes emit red light, gallium phosphide diodes emit green light, silicon carbide diodes emit yellow light, and indium gallium nitride diodes emit blue light.
LED digital display is generally used to display various information such as text, image, video, video signal, etc. LED digital display is just a general term, there are many different types of products under it.
Classification of LED digital display
1. According to the color base color can be divided into
Single-color display: commonly used are red, blue, green, white, and generally use the way of in-line, other colors are very rare, mostly used in small shops or some vehicles to display information.
Dual-primary color display: The commonly used dual-primary colors are red, green and red and white, with 256-level grayscale. Through dual-color mixing and grayscale control, 65,536 colors can be displayed.
Full-color display: red, green, blue three primary colors, 256-level gray-scale full-color display can display more than 16 million colors.
2. Classification by display device
LED digital display: The display device is a 7-segment digital tube, which is suitable for making a clock screen, an interest rate screen, etc., and an electronic display screen that displays numbers.
LED dot matrix graphic display: The display device is a dot matrix display module composed of many evenly arranged light-emitting diodes, which is suitable for playing text and image information.
3. Classification according to use occasions
Indoor display: The light-emitting point is small, generally Φ1.25mm–Φ5mm, and the display area is generally several to ten square meters.
Outdoor display: because the viewing distance is far, from Φ4mm–Φ10mm, a small part will use Φ16mm and Φ20mm, the use area is from tens of square meters to hundreds of square meters, high brightness, can work in the sun , with windproof, rainproof and waterproof functions.
Note: Φ is the distance between the LED light and the light
4. Classification according to the diameter of the luminous point
Indoor screen: Φ2mm, Φ3mm, Φ3.75mm, Φ5mm, etc.
Outdoor screen: Φ6mm, Φ8mm, Φ10mm, Φ16mm, etc.
What are the advantages of LED digital display?
1. Area ductility, if the LCD area is large, it is difficult to achieve seamless splicing.
2. The luminous flux of the LCD plasma screen decays very quickly. Generally, it needs to be replaced after a year and a half of operation, but the LED digital display screen will be fine for at least five years under the same operating conditions.
3. The LED screen brushing machine can use interactive technology to enhance the interaction between the screen brushing machine as an advertising medium and the advertising audience, such as customizing the touch screen, realizing cloud technology broadcast control management, etc.
4. In terms of display effect, the high brightness, wide viewing angle and good color reproduction ability of LED digital display screen are also better than LCD screen. LED screen brushing machines are generally used in airports, shopping malls, hotels, high-speed railways, subways, cinemas, exhibitions, office buildings, etc. The target customers have strong spending power and great advertising value.
The performance of LED digital display
1) The luminous brightness is strong. When the sunlight directly hits the screen surface within the visual distance, the display content is clearly visible. The super grayscale control has 1024-4096 grayscale control, the display color is above 16.7M, the color is clear and vivid, and the three-dimensional sense is strong.
2) Static scanning technology, using static latch scanning mode, high-power drive, fully guarantee the luminous brightness.
3) Automatic brightness adjustment With automatic brightness adjustment function, the best playback effect can be obtained in different brightness environments.
4) Imported large-scale integrated circuits are fully adopted, which greatly improves the reliability and facilitates debugging and maintenance.
5) Advanced digital video processing, distributed scanning technology, high-definition display with BSV liquid crystal splicing technology, modular design/constant current static drive, automatic brightness adjustment, ultra-bright pure color pixels, clear image, no jitter and ghosting, Eliminate distortion. Video, animation, chart, text, picture and other information display, network display, remote control.
The above is a brief introduction to what an LED digital display is. There are still many applications of LED digital display in our daily life. It can not only decorate the storefront, but also better promote the product.