P2.5 Indoor Fixed LED Screen
- original region :JYLED LED DISPLAY
- High-definition display, delicate pictureHigh density, adjustable brightnessModular design, easy maintenanceSupport multimedia playback
- Product Description
Two types of 160*160mm P2.5 Indoor LED module
160*80mm & 320*160mm P2.5 Indoor LED module
Kuwait 12 square meters P2.5 indoor fixed installation LED screen
|Indoor Fixed LED screen parameter|
|Module resolution (dot)||160×80||128×256||64×64||80×40||64×32||32×32|
|Max. Power Consumption||600W||600W||600W||600W||600W||600W|
|Average Power Consumption||200W||200W||200W||200W||200W||200W|
|Cabinet weight (kg)||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg|
|IP rate||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31|
|Frame change frequency||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz|
|Horizontal viewing angle||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°|
|Vertical viewing angle||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°|
|Best viewing distance||>2m||>2.5m||>3m||>4m||>5m||>6m|
|Input Voltage||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V|
|Module Max. current||3.5-4.5||4.0-5.0||2.5-3.5||3.0-4.5||3.0-3.5||1.5-2.5|
|Life span (H)||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000|
Indoor P2.5 fixed installation display is a high-definition, fine-grained LED display product, suitable for indoor fixed installation occasions, such as shopping malls, meeting rooms, stages and TV stations. The following is a detailed introduction about the indoor P2.5 fixed installation display.
Pixel density: The pixel density of indoor P2.5 fixed installation displays is very high, usually 160,000 pixels/square meter or above. This means that in a relatively small display area, extremely detailed images and video content can be presented, and the display effect is very clear and real.
Display effect: Using high-quality LED chips and advanced display technology, the indoor P2.5 fixed installation display can provide excellent display effect. The characteristics of high contrast, high brightness and wide color gamut enable the display to present rich and delicate colors with good color consistency.
Ultra-thin bezel design: Indoor P2.5 indoor fixed led display usually have an ultra-thin bezel design, and the width of the bezel is usually only a few millimeters, so that multiple displays can be spliced together to form a seamless large screen. This design not only enhances the viewing experience, but also improves the overall aesthetics of the display.
Reliability and stability: The indoor P2.5 fixed installation display adopts high-quality electronic components and stable drive technology, which has good reliability and stability. It is resistant to environmental factors such as power fluctuations and temperature changes to ensure continuous and stable operation.
Energy saving and environmental protection: The indoor P2.5 indoor fixed led display adopts energy-saving LED technology with low energy consumption. At the same time, the LED display has a longer service life, reduces energy consumption and waste generation, and is more friendly to the environment.
Easy installation and maintenance: Indoor P2.5 fixed installation displays usually adopt a modular design, which is convenient and quick to install and disassemble. Faulty modules can be replaced individually without replacing the entire display as a whole, saving maintenance costs and time.
To sum up, the indoor P2.5 fixed installation display is a high-definition, fine-grained LED display product, suitable for indoor fixed installations. It has high pixel density, excellent display effect and ultra-thin bezel design. Stable performance, energy saving and environmental protection, and easy installation and maintenance make it an ideal choice for shopping malls, conference rooms, stages and TV stations.
What is the difference between P2.5 fixed LED display and P2.5 rental LED display?
I believe that customers who have some knowledge of LED display products will know that we generally have two different types, fixed and leased. Even if it is the same model, it is often necessary to distinguish between these two types.
In fact, these two types are not difficult to distinguish. First of all, we can intuitively see the following differences from the top of the box:
1. Conventional installation screens are installed sequentially, with standardized dimensions, while rental screens require easy and repeated installation, disassembly, and transportation, so that the staff can quickly complete the work and reduce the customer’s labor costs;
2. The rental LED screen has a strong resistance to slight bumps in transportation and handling, and the size must conform to the loading system of the transportation tool, especially the transportation across continents, which is greatly different;
3. Because of the need for frequent transportation, the design of the LED screen itself must be strong enough to withstand transportation, otherwise it is easy to collide during the transportation process, causing damage to the LED, and even a broken LED light will affect the overall Effect. When providing rental screen services to customers, the difference between the rental screen and the fixed installation screen is that once the fixed installation screen is installed, the effect is immediate, and the rental screen must show a perfect display effect throughout the concert. It is also a point that customers value.
Then, their installation methods are also different, mainly because
Due to the special nature of the fixed box, it is not easy to disassemble. Therefore, after the fixed box is generally fixed, there will not be too many changes and movements. The rental cabinets are mostly used on the stage. Sometimes it is normal to run several different venues a month, so they are generally not fixed.
Finally, there is a big difference in the price.
Most of the LED displays with fixed cabinets are used outdoors, so they also have waterproof performance, so the price will be more expensive than the leased LED displays. However, if you simply buy the box, the price of the outdoor iron cabinet is not as good as the leased die-cast aluminum.