The naked eye 3D display, also known as the glasses-free 3D display. People are full of curiosity about it and want to create such a special outdoor display in important locations.
In short, the combination of “special screen design + creative video material” achieves a naked-eye 3D display effect.
The curved, L-shaped PH8mm LED video wall in the Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li shopping district is more than 900 sqm in size and made with LianTronic FS8 Outdoor Fixed LED.
The screen is 63.68m in length (there is a 47.2m north-facing screen, plus a 2.048m curved corner, and a 14.432m east-facing screen) and 14.336m in height.
Where is the naked eye 3D full-color display suitable for use?
Glasses-free 3D full-color displays are popular in major cities and are widely used in commercial streets, railway stations, airports, passenger stations, subways, shopping malls, supermarkets, hospitals, hotels, banks, securities markets, auction houses, shopping centers, Media center, government plaza, leisure plaza, cultural plaza, bustling business center, advertising information board and other places.
How to control the brightness of the naked-eye 3D full-color display?
What makes the LED display screen receive such attention is largely due to the vivid animation and shiny pictures of the display screen. Whether it is used as lighting or as a means of publicity, it is very good. Generally, screens such as naked-eye 3D LED displays are more than a hundred square meters. We need to focus on how to control the brightness of such a large screen. Then, with large screens such as naked-eye 3D full-color displays, How control brightness? Is the brightness of the large LED screen the higher the better?
As a new type of light-emitting technology, LED is based on light-emitting diodes. Compared with traditional light sources, LED has the characteristics of low energy consumption and high brightness. Therefore, large LED screens are becoming more and more popular. Therefore, when many manufacturers introduce large-screen products to users, they often use “low energy consumption and high brightness” as a publicity stunt, instilling a concept of “the higher the brightness, the better the value”, that is true. Is the brightness of the LED large screen brighter, the better?
First of all, LED full-color screens use self-luminous technology. As a light source, LED lamp beads must have the problem of brightness attenuation after a period of use. To achieve high brightness, a larger drive current is required. However, under strong current, the stability of the LED lamp beads will decrease, and the attenuation will be faster
In other words, if we blindly pursue high brightness, we sacrifice the image quality and lifespan of the LED screen. It is possible that the investment cost has not been recovered, and the display screen will no longer be able to serve, resulting in a great waste of resources. And the price of such a naked-eye 3D full-color display is very expensive, and the maintenance cost is much more expensive than an ordinary LED display.
In addition, the current excessively bright light will also be restricted in some countries, and many countries have even issued laws and regulations to strictly control the brightness of outdoor lighting and display screens. Outdoor LED large screens, as one of many display technologies with higher brightness, have almost become the overlord of outdoor displays. However, once it is night, an over-bright screen will become an invisible “pollution”. To comply with national environmental protection standards, reduce At the same time of brightness, may cause extreme loss of grayscale, which cannot guarantee a good picture display effect.
In addition to the above two points, the rising cost factors also need to be paid attention to. Higher brightness will inevitably lead to an increase in the overall cost of the project, and whether users need such a high brightness is also questionable, which may cause performance waste.
Therefore, simply pursuing high brightness is extremely harmful. When we are buying large screens, we should not trust the seller’s propaganda. We should consider cost-effectiveness and large screen application requirements according to our own needs and not blindly pursue the brightness of the large LED screen.
What are the advantages of a naked-eye 3D LED full-color display over a traditional LED display?
1. Three-dimensional sense: The traditional LED display cannot present a vivid and three-dimensional picture like a naked-eye 3D LED display. With a three-dimensional image, whether it is the visual impact or sensory experience, it must be even better.
2. Publicity effect: Compared with ordinary LED displays that can be seen everywhere on the market, having a naked-eye 3D full-color display will be more attractive. Many people can’t help but come over to check in and visit, to achieve extraordinary publicity effects.
3. Geographical indications; due to the uniqueness of the naked-eye 3D display, it is easy to become a local geographical indication. For example, Sichuan, which resounds throughout China with its spicy characteristics, has another popular feature its total number of naked-eye 3D displays has always been ahead of other cities.
The LED full-color display has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, high definition, high brightness, convenient operation, etc., and it has developed rapidly in recent years. The scale of application is also getting wider and wider. From outdoor advertising media to stage leasing, to hotels, conference rooms, sports venues, etc.
So what is the reason for the LED electronic display to quickly replace traditional advertising in just a few years, and become the new carrier of today’s outdoor advertising media? It is because the full-color LED display has the advantages of other traditional advertising.
1. From the point of view of commercial advertising: LED display screens strive to achieve the best performance and price ratio
The full-color LED display has been developed to this day, the quotation has been gradually reduced, and the skills and quality have become more sophisticated. The LED display has a longer service life, and when combined, the display has the highest cost performance. Other displays have very attractive features.
Commercial operations are exquisite for economic benefits. As an advertising medium, it must be able to attract the attention of the audience and be recognized by advertisers. In a word, LED display manufacturers, advertising operators, and advertisers must benefit from it. Among various advertising media, the advantage of LED full-color display is that it changes quickly, the screen is diversified, and it is dazzling. The detailed function features mainly include the following 5 points:
1. Brightness: Under the conditions of direct sunlight in the wild, a brightness of 5000CD is required, and about 1000cd is enough indoors. There are also semi-fields in the center, and brightness automation is more and more favored by many customers.
2. Reliability and lifespan: Lifespan refers to the moment when the system cannot recover to the regular skill indicators. It is related to reliability, but it is not the same concept. The life span of the large screen mainly depends on the life span of the luminous tube.
The life span of the luminous tube refers to the moment when the light intensity of the luminous tube is reduced to half of the nominal value. Long-life LEDs, like products in electronic devices, are priced much higher. The attenuation of the light intensity of the luminous tube is closely related to the quality of the tube, the working current, and the working environment. Even the brand-name long-life counters, if the working conditions are not appropriate, the lifespan will be shortened. These are all related to the cost.
Almost all manufacturers regard the life of the light-emitting tube as the life of the large screen, which is wrong. What is the lifespan of a large screen, after all, is also a question of the performance price ratio. Accounting for the contribution and return of the business operation screen, there is the best share. In most cases, requiring a life span of 100,000 hours is not only unrealistic but also unnecessary.
3. Function: The purpose of the advertisement is to promote, attract attention, and establish an in-depth image for the audience. The exquisite picture is important. After various ideas, changes, etc., the same technique can receive good effects. The change of neon lights is very limited. Large LED screens have more manifestations than neon lights, which are enough for advertising. Large screens are divided into two types: synchronous screens and asynchronous screens.
The synchronization screen is like a monitor of a computer, with many changes and full functions. It requires a computer and communication to work all the time during operation. The asynchronous screen is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer or embedded system, and the displayed content is written once and stopped until the next update. Advanced processors can also perform grayscale and video functions, and asynchronous screens are more suitable for slower changes in advertising and information in many situations.
Simple single-chip microcomputers or small embedded systems have low processing capabilities, and will also be lower in terms of the gray level of the display and the speed of rewriting. However, he still can satisfy the various changes in text, animation, and pictures.
4. Resolution: The resolution or resolution depends on the pixel density. In the cost of the display screen, the cost of pixels accounts for more than half. Therefore, reducing the cost of pixels is extremely attractive, and pixel splitting or dynamic pixel technology is the most commonly used method. The dynamic pixel technique is not new. It has been used for more than ten years at least. It has improved the visual resolution by several times through the method of sharing the composition of the pixels.
5. Other technical indicators, such as broadcasting method, gray level, rewriting frequency, and dynamic scale, etc.: The data bandwidth and the screen used for commercial advertising should be selected from the perspective of performance price ratio, so I won’t talk about it here. Some people divide large screens into four levels: broadcast level, professional level, multimedia level, and simple level, which are comparatively scientific in terms of function and video effect. The most suitable large screens should be selected based on practical application requirements and funding levels. The imaging project selects broadcast-level or professional-level, commercial advertisements are mainly multimedia-level, and simple text graphics can be used in simple
What are the functions of the LED display?
1. Video function
(1) Real-time display of true color video images to realize live broadcast and playback functions; (relevant video processing equipment is required)
(2) Connect the camera to display the video image in clear and flicker-free real-time, and practically display the true color video image.
(3) Realize live broadcast;
(4) Rebroadcast programs such as broadcasting and cable television;
(5) Play video programs such as VCRs, and DVD players (VCD, DVD, LD) to meet the basic requirements of video signal playback; support PAL, NTSC, SECAM, and other formats
(6) Realize the editing and playback functions of superimposing text information on text images, panorama, close-up, slow motion, dragging images, and other special effects.
(7) Satisfy the use needs of theatrical performances;
(8) It can play AVI, MOV, MPG, DAT, VOB, and other formats of files.
(9) A variety of texts and fonts are available;
(10) The brightness, contrast, saturation, and chroma can be adjusted through software, and the adjustment range is 256 levels.
(11) It has three display modes: overlap (VGA+Video), video (Video), and VGA.
(12) With Video image compression control function.
(13) With horizontal/vertical position compensation function.
2. Text/graphics/information release function
(1) It has a wealth of playback methods, displaying mobile information, notifications, slogans, etc., and has a large storage data information capacity;
(2) There are a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from; you can also enter English, French, German, Greek, Russian, Japanese, and many other foreign languages;
(3) The broadcast system has multimedia software, which can flexibly input and broadcast a variety of information;
(4) There are more than 20 ways to broadcast, such as scrolling left and right, scrolling up and down, pushing left and right, pushing up and down, rotating, zooming, and fading in and out.
(5) At the same time through the network connection, display network data information.
What services can I get after purchasing a 3D naked-eye LED large screen?
Once the contact between customers and our company begins, our company’s services also begin. After a preliminary understanding of your needs, provide customers with technical information about products; demonstrate and explain products and application cases; help customers make appropriate choices from a technical perspective. Regarding customer needs as our responsibility, we provide customers with design solutions with better performance and price. Enable customers to obtain better results at a lower cost. As long as you need, we will always serve you enthusiastically.
To ensure that customers use the products provided by the company correctly and effectively, customers will be provided with * technical guidance. From the moment you purchase the product, we will provide on-site technical support, training, and demonstrations in terms of product features, basic principles, operation and use, and daily maintenance in response to customer phone, written, or email requirements.
Respond to and solve various technical problems that customers have in the process of use promptly, and help customers reduce downtime to a large extent. “Customer needs as the center, to improve customer satisfaction” is our service tenet.
After-sales service breakdown:
1. Free warranty service Provide customers with warranty service and lifetime maintenance by the warranty period specified in the sales contract and product service commitment. The company has a dedicated after-sales service department, and professionals are responsible for troubleshooting, fault identification, and maintenance for customers. Our company will respond to the faulty screen within 2 hours after receiving the customer’s call or fax notification.
2. Door-to-door installation and commissioning service After the customer purchases our company’s products, the technicians will come to the site to install and commission the product, and then leave until the customer is fully skilled in using it. Call back at any time to learn about customer problems in time, guide customers to better use the product, and regularly visit on-site. If there is a problem with the screen, you can directly dial our phone or send a fax, Email, etc. to us for technical support services, and perform customer problem service registration and tracking. The engineer responsible for answering the technical call cannot solve the problem completely. Send service personnel to the scene to serve users until the problem is solved.