JYLED 3D LED Display
The naked eye 3D LED display, also known as the glasses-free 3D LED display. The magical 3D display effects make people curious about it, and they even want to install such a special outdoor display of their own advertisements in important locations.
Through the combination of “special screen design + creative video material”, the naked-eye 3D LED display effect is achieved.
Apply To：Arts, Videos And Digital Design
The curved L-shaped P8 LED video wall in the Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li shopping district is more than 900 sqm in size and is made of P8 outdoor fixed LED.
The screen is 63.68m long (there is a 47.2m north-facing screen, plus a 2.048m curved corner, and a 14.432m east-facing screen) and 14.336m high.
This 3D LED video wall has the following highlights:
- The content is novel and has a strong visual impact.
- Different shapes, can display different 3D special effects
- Wide field of view, still clearly visible from 80 meters away
3D LED Display Different Types (3)
3D LED Display Advantages Introduction
After reading the introduction about 3D LED display, you must still have many questions. The following are some questions that we have counted the most customers interested in over the past 3 years. I hope it will be helpful for you.
What is the value of making a 3D LED video wall?
Making a 3D LED video wall has the following values and advantages:
3D LED displays can be seen in many prosperous and lively places, and they can attract customers’ attention through unique and lifelike pictures. From a business perspective, using 3D LED displays has the following values and advantages.
Maximize the benefits
Our biggest purpose in advertising is to make it known to more people. It’s just that in an era of homogeneity, it’s difficult for cookie-cutter advertisements to catch customers’ attention.
If you want to achieve a differentiated effect and quickly catch customers’ attention, a vivid 3D LED display is undoubtedly a good choice.
It uses parallax processing technology to make the picture present a three-dimensional vision. Compared with the print advertisement, it can instantly arouse people’s curiosity, thus making your advertisement stand out among many advertisements.
Like all LED display series, 3D LED displays also have the advantage of seamless splicing, and can be customized in size and area to match the architectural shape, ensuring multi-angle and multi-directional advertising with eye-catching effects and full colors.
Where is the naked eye 3D full-color display suitable for use?
Naked eye 3D full-color displays are popular in major cities and are widely used in commercial streets, railway stations, airports, passenger stations, subways, shopping malls, supermarkets, hospitals, hotels, banks, securities markets, auction houses, shopping centers, Media center, government plaza, leisure plaza, cultural plaza, bustling business center, advertising information board and other places.
How to control the brightness of the naked-eye 3D full-color display?
What makes the 3D LED display screen receive such attention is largely due to the vivid animation and shiny pictures of the display screen. Whether it is used as lighting or as a means of publicity, it is very good. Generally, screens such as naked-eye 3D LED displays are more than a hundred square meters. We need to focus on how to control the brightness of such a large screen. Then, with large screens such as naked-eye 3D full-color displays, How control brightness? Is the brightness of the large LED screen the higher the better?
As a new type of light-emitting technology, LED is based on light-emitting diodes. Compared with traditional light sources, LED has the characteristics of low energy consumption and high brightness. Therefore, large LED screens are becoming more and more popular. Therefore, when many manufacturers introduce large-screen products to users, they often use “low energy consumption and high brightness” as a publicity stunt, instilling a concept of “the higher the brightness, the better the value”, that is true. Is the brightness of the LED large screen brighter, the better?
First of all, LED full-color screens use self-luminous technology. As a light source, LED lamp beads must have the problem of brightness attenuation after a period of use. To achieve high brightness, a larger drive current is required. However, under strong current, the stability of the LED lamp beads will decrease, and the attenuation will be faster
In other words, if we blindly pursue high brightness, we will sacrifice the image quality and service life of the LED screen. It is possible that the investment cost will not be recovered, and the screen will no longer be able to serve, resulting in a great waste of resources. And the price of such a naked-eye 3D full-color display is very high, and the maintenance cost is much higher than that of an ordinary LED display.
In addition, the current excessively bright light will also be restricted in some countries, and many countries have even issued laws and regulations to strictly control the brightness of outdoor lighting and display screens. Outdoor LED large screens, as one of many display technologies with higher brightness, have almost become the overlord of outdoor displays. However, once it is night, an over-bright screen will become an invisible “pollution”. To comply with national environmental protection standards, reduce At the same time brightness, may cause extreme loss of grayscale, which cannot guarantee a good picture display effect.
In addition to the above two points, the increasing cost factors must also be considered. Higher brightness will inevitably increase the total cost of the project, and whether users need such high brightness is also questionable, which may lead to performance waste.
Therefore, simply going for high brightness is extremely harmful. When we buy a large screen, we should not trust the salesman’s propaganda. We should consider the cost-effectiveness and application requirements of the large screen according to our own needs, and not blindly pursue the brightness of the large LED screen.
What are the advantages of a naked-eye 3D LED full-color display over a traditional LED display?
The traditional LED display cannot present a vivid and three-dimensional picture like a naked-eye 3D LED display. With a three-dimensional image, whether it is the visual impact or sensory experience, it must be even better.
Compared with ordinary LED displays that can be seen everywhere in the market, a 3D full-color display is more attractive to the naked eye. Many people can’t help but come by to check in and visit, to achieve extraordinary publicity effects.
due to the uniqueness of the naked-eye 3D display, it is easy to become a local geographical indication. For example, Sichuan, which resounds throughout China with its spicy characteristics, has another popular feature its total number of naked-eye 3D LED displays has always been ahead of other cities.
The 3D LED display has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, high definition, high brightness, convenient operation, etc., and it has developed rapidly in recent years. The scale of application is also getting wider and wider. From outdoor advertising media to stage leasing, to hotels, conference rooms, sports venues, etc.
What are the functions of the 3D LED display?
1. Video function
- Real-time display of true color video images to realize live broadcast and playback functions; (relevant video processing equipment is required)
- Connect the camera to display the video image in clear and flicker-free real-time, and practically display the true color video image.
- Realize live broadcast;
- Rebroadcast programs such as broadcasting and cable television;
- Play video programs such as VCRs, and DVD players (VCD, DVD, LD) to meet the basic requirements of video signal playback; support PAL, NTSC, SECAM, and other formats
- Realize the editing and playback functions of superimposing text information on text images, panorama, close-up, slow motion, dragging images, and other special effects.
- Satisfy the use needs of theatrical performances;
- It can play AVI, MOV, MPG, DAT, VOB, and other formats of files.
- A variety of texts and fonts are available;
- The brightness, contrast, saturation, and chroma can be adjusted through software, and the adjustment range is 256 levels.
- It has three display modes: overlap (VGA+Video), video (Video), and VGA.
- With Video image compression control function.
- With horizontal/vertical position compensation function.
2. Text/graphics/information release function
- It has a wealth of playback methods, displaying mobile information, notifications, slogans, etc., and has a large storage data information capacity;
- There are a variety of Chinese fonts and fonts to choose from; you can also enter English, French, German, Greek, Russian, Japanese, and many other foreign languages;
- The broadcast system has multimedia software, which can flexibly input and broadcast a variety of information;
- There are more than 20 ways to broadcast, such as scrolling left and right, scrolling up and down, pushing left and right, pushing up and down, rotating, zooming, and fading in and out.
- At the same time through the network connection, displays network data information.
What services can I get after purchasing a 3D naked-eye LED large screen?
Once the contact between customers and our company begins, our company’s services also begin. After a preliminary understanding of your needs, we provide customers with technical information about products; demonstrate and explain products and application cases; help customers make appropriate choices from a technical point of view. Taking customer needs as our responsibility, we provide customers with design solutions with better performance and price. Enable customers to achieve better results at lower cost. As long as you need, we will always serve you with enthusiasm.
To ensure that customers use the products provided by the company correctly and effectively, customers will be provided with * technical guidance. From the moment you purchase the product, we will provide on-site technical support, training, and demonstrations in terms of product features, basic principles, operation and use, and daily maintenance in response to customer phone, written, or email requirements.
Respond to and solve various technical problems that customers have in the process of use promptly, and help customers reduce downtime to a large extent. “Customer needs as the center, to improve customer satisfaction” is our service tenet.
After-sales service breakdown:
1. Free warranty service Provide customers with warranty service and lifetime maintenance by the warranty period specified in the sales contract and product service commitment. The company has a dedicated after-sales service department, and professionals are responsible for troubleshooting, fault identification, and maintenance for customers. Our company will respond to the faulty screen within 2 hours after receiving the customer’s call or fax notification.
2. Door-to-door installation and commissioning service after the customer purchases our company’s products, the technicians will come to the site to install and commission the product, and then leave until the customer is fully skilled in using it. Call back at any time to learn about customer problems in time, guide customers to better use the product, and regularly visit on-site. If there is a problem with the screen, you can directly dial our phone or send a fax, Email, etc. to us for technical support services, and perform customer problem service registration and tracking. The engineer responsible for answering the technical call cannot solve the problem completely.
3D LED Display Video Case
A 3D video wall is made up of multiple monitors or screens and then arranged together to create a seamless large display screen.
By playing 3D material, 3D video walls will create an immersive and engaging viewing experience.
Since 3D outdoor advertising displays are expensive to build, they are mainly placed in places with strong commercial atmosphere and dense traffic. Here are some common application scenarios:
Large shopping malls: Large shopping malls are often located in prime areas of the city and attract the largest flow of people. Here you can find all kinds of food, cosmetics, and expensive luxury goods. Placing a 3D outdoor advertising display in such a scene can better attract the attention of pedestrians and go to the mall for consumption.
Pedestrian Street: It is also a pedestrian street mainly focused on consumption, and it is also the best choice for placing 3D outdoor advertising displays.
Tourist attractions: Placing 3D LED outdoor displays in popular tourist attractions can promote local attractions, tourism activities, cultural promotions and sponsor information. With unique 3D effects, they can provide visitors with an attractive visual introduction and promote product sales and brand promotion.
In recent years, as the epidemic restrictions have been lifted, different countries have also vigorously developed tourism. The most important thing for the tourism industry is to rely on novel attractions to attract tourists.
Under the pressure of the global economic downturn, naked-eye 3D display projects have shown explosive growth. According to statistics from the “LED Display Industry Association”, as of the end of December 2023, there will be close to 300 naked-eye 3D projects in China alone.
3D LED projects in other countries have also frequently emerged in recent years. Below are some well-known 3D LED display example.
- Coca-Cola billboard in Times Square, New York, USA
- South Korea Samsung SMART LED signage
- Spherical 3D LED display in Las Vegas, USA
- 3D display in Ginza, Tokyo
- LED screen in Dubai Mall
- Large advertising screen in Taikoo Li, Chengdu, China
There are many powerful 3D LED display factories in the world. Next I will introduce you to some well-known 3D LED display manufacturing factories:
1. Samsung Display: As part of the Samsung Group, Samsung Display provides technology and solutions providers for 3D LED displays.
2.JYLED: JYLED is a well-known LED display manufacturer in China, producing different types of display products and providing LED technical support to the world.
3. Leyard: Leyard is a large-scale LED display manufacturer in China. It has offices in many countries around the world and can provide high-quality LED products and services.
4. LG Display: LG Display is a subsidiary of South Korea’s LG Group. It focuses on the production of various types of LCD and LED displays, including 3D LED displays.
5. Barco: Barco is a Belgian company that focuses on providing world-leading visualization solutions and has rich experience in the design of sports venues and 3D LED screens.
Listed above are five 3D LED factories that are well-known internationally and have wide application cases.
Different manufacturers have greatly different technologies, prices and service providers. In actual applications, you can choose according to your own budget.
Because 3D displays can provide vivid and interesting 3D images, they are mostly used in commercial centers where people gather. It can attract consumers’ attention very well, thereby increasing the exposure of advertisements.
In addition, 3D displays can also be introduced into the gaming industry or movie theaters, but due to the high cost, they have not yet been widely used.
1. Prepare equipment and materials: If you want to produce a 3D video source, you first need to prepare a shooting device, which can be a smartphone or a professional camera. At the same time, some video materials need to be prepared, such as traditional architecture, ancient cultural elements, etc.
2. Choose the appropriate shooting scene: To create a 3D effect, it is crucial to choose the appropriate shooting scene. You can choose some unique scenic spots or backgrounds, such as ancient towns, temples, etc., and pay attention to light control to ensure clear and bright shooting results.
3. Use appropriate shooting techniques: During the shooting process, you can use some special shooting techniques to enhance the 3D effect. For example, use the contrast between far and near lenses and use the depth of field effect to create a three-dimensional feel. At the same time, you can also try to use techniques such as camera movement and perspective to make the picture more vivid.
4. Post-production and editing: After the shooting is completed, use professional video editing software for post-production and editing. Edit and integrate captured footage. Add some special effects and transitions to enhance the viewing quality and artistry of your video. Color grading and sound effects make your videos better.
The outdoor 3D display screen brings virtual and real three-dimensional images with strong visual impact. This is a new and popular way of advertising and marketing. There are many 3D display projects across the country.
How much does a 3D LED display cost per square meter? The current market industry price is between 6,000-15,000 yuan/square meter. The price of LED 3D screens will be affected by many factors, including brand, size, resolution, brightness, etc.
1. Factors affecting the price of 3D LED display
Size: The larger the screen size, the price usually increases accordingly.
Resolution: High-resolution monitors tend to be more expensive because they provide sharper, more detailed images.
Brightness: High-brightness screens are generally more expensive because they provide better visibility in outdoor environments.
Brand: Monitors from well-known brands usually cost more because they have a better reputation for quality, service, and technical support.
Customization requirements: If you have special customization requirements, such as non-standard sizes, special shapes, etc., the price may increase.
2. Factors to consider when choosing a 3D LED display
Application scenarios: Determine the specific scenarios where the 3D LED display needs to be used, such as indoor or outdoor, commercial or decorative display purposes, etc. Different scenarios may require different sizes, brightness, and protection levels.
Size and resolution: Choose the size and resolution that suits your needs and space constraints. Larger size and high resolution can provide better visual effects but also increase the cost.
Brand and Quality: Monitors from well-known brands are expected to have better quality and reliability. Check user reviews and word-of-mouth reviews to learn about the brand’s after-sales service and technical support.
Budget: Choose the right 3D LED display based on your budget range. Compare brands and supplier prices, and consider the long-term cost of use.
Other functions: Based on your needs, consider whether the display needs other functions, such as mobile phone screen interaction, etc.