JYLED Outdoor LED Screens uses large – scale commercial Advertising LED Screens and wide highway Outdoor LED Displays. The development of business and technology is getting faster and faster. Brand advertising is also growing rapidly.
Permanently installed in places with high mobility, bringing certain value to commercial advertisements.
High–brightness 3D commercial Advertising Screens, IP 65 waterproof, and energy-saving, are the perfect solution for outdoor led displays.
Outdoor LED billboard technology continues to develop, with a wider range of applications and higher commercial value.JYLED continues to develop the latest products and can provide more high – quality outdoor LED displays to meet customer needs.
Outdoor display products have higher requirements for production technology and quality control. Because the display screen uses longer advertising time. The life expectancy of the lamp beads is higher, and the problem of chip aging is less.
Every piece of Outdoor advertising LED display produced by our R & D team has been tested for a long time. Ensure the reliability of product quality.Due to the high cost of installation and maintenance of the display screen, low – fault products can save customers more trouble.
The difference between outdoor LED display and indoor LED display
Customers often ask about the difference between indoor LED display and outdoor LED display. So, what are the differences between the two different types of LED display?
Generally speaking, the outdoor LED display screen refers to the LED display screen that is used outdoors. The area is between ten square meters and several hundred square meters. The brightness is relatively high. It can work in the sun and is windproof and rainproof. And waterproof functional characteristics. The indoor LED display is a display used indoors.
If the same LED module is used, it seems that there is no difference intuitively, so we need to verify it from other places.
Difference 1: The use environment is different
Because indoor LED display screens generally do not need to be equipped with waterproof and fireproof requirements, outdoor LED display screens pose challenges to the adaptability of products in diverse environments due to the diversity of use environments.
The outdoor LED display is a system produced after combining the results of the research on the external environment and applying it in the preliminary design and maintenance. It is mostly used in large outdoor plazas, such as government plazas, leisure plazas, commercial centers, advertising information boards, commercial streets, railway stations, airports, etc.
Difference two, the suitable observation distance is different
The higher the pixel, the clearer the display and the larger the information capacity that can be contained, so the closer the viewing distance is. The requirement for pixel density outdoors is not as high as indoors, because the observation distance is far, so the pixel density is low, and the dot pitch is larger than indoors.
The difference three, the brightness requirements are different
The strong outdoor light leads to higher brightness requirements for outdoor LED displays. Outdoor LED displays are generally placed in the sun and exposed to direct sunlight. If the brightness is not handled well, or if reflection occurs, the viewing effect will definitely be affected, and the indoor LED display does not require high brightness.
Difference four, the price is different
Because outdoor LED displays require higher levels of dust and water resistance, and the three-proof paint is also applied to the LED modules, the LED modules used outdoors are completely immersed in water to a certain extent. Inside, it can still protect the module from short circuit and burnout.
Under the condition of the same point spacing, the price of the materials is higher, so the price is higher than that of the indoor.
What are the characteristics of outdoor large LED displays
In contemporary economic life, large outdoor LED display screens are already well known by people, and they are commonly used in advertising, traffic information publicity, and cultural dissemination. In large and medium-sized cities around the world, all kinds of large outdoor LED displays fill up every corner of the city center, and even some of them have become a highlight of the city center.
It is precisely because of the wide application of outdoor large LED displays that more and more people are interested in it and want to learn more about its characteristics. What are its characteristics?
1. The outdoor large LED display is made up of many single LED displays. Generally, the pixel pitch of the outdoor LED display is relatively large. The commonly used specifications are mainly P6, P8, P10, P16, etc. . Compared with small-pitch LED displays, the advantage of large spacing is low cost.
The cost per square of large-pitch LED displays is much lower than that of small-pitch LED displays. The viewing distance of outdoor large screens is generally farther, such as 8m, 10m, etc., watching the picture on the large screen from a long distance, there will be no “grain” feeling, and the picture quality is clear.
2. Wide coverage and large audience. Outdoor large LED displays are generally installed in a relatively high place, the screen is relatively large, the viewing angle is also large, under normal circumstances, the horizontal direction is viewed from a 140 degree angle of video, the picture is still clearly visible, which makes the large LED screen Display content can cover a wider range and reach more audiences.
This major feature is also one of the reasons why many businesses are willing to choose outdoor large LED displays to display advertising content.
3. The screen brightness can be adjusted automatically. Large-screen LED displays installed outdoors will be affected by the weather outdoors. For example, the outdoor brightness is different on sunny days and rainy days, and if the brightness of the display cannot be adjusted automatically, the effect will be different under different weather conditions, and it will even be greatly reduced.
In order not to affect the viewing effect of the target audience, the outdoor large LED display is generally equipped with the function of automatic brightness adjustment, that is, according to the outdoor weather conditions, the brightness of the display screen is automatically adjusted to achieve the best display effect.
4, easy to maintain. The cost of installing a large outdoor LED display is not low, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. Therefore, easy maintenance is extremely important for large LED displays. It is essential to ensure long-term stable operation of the display. Under normal circumstances, outdoor large LED displays can be maintained afterwards, and some displays are for front maintenance.
Of course, there are also front and rear maintenance that can be achieved. This kind of general cabinet requires special customization and the price is slightly higher.
Front maintenance: There are small holes in the front, which can be disassembled from the front
Rear maintenance: The front is encapsulated and can only be disassembled from the back
5, high protection level. The outdoor environment is unpredictable, with high temperatures in some places and rainy days in some places.
Therefore, the protection level of the outdoor large LED display needs to be above IP65 to prevent rainwater from entering the screen. When installing, also pay attention to lightning protection, anti-static induction and so on.
IP65: The IP inside refers to the international protection level certification, also known as the foreign body protection level or IP code. Sometimes called “waterproof level”, “dustproof level”, etc., it defines the degree to which mechanical and electronic equipment can provide protection against solid foreign objects (including body parts such as fingers, dust, grit, etc.), liquid infiltration, and accidental contact. Protection ability.
The higher the value, the better the waterproof and dustproof effect. IP65 means that it can prevent harmful dust accumulation and low-pressure jetting at any angle has no effect.
All in all, outdoor large LED displays generally have the above characteristics. Of course, different LED display manufacturers will add them according to the different requirements of customers.
For example, some outdoor LED displays are placed at highway intersections to measure and display vehicle information in real time. Driving speed, temperature sensing, energy saving and power consumption are all added according to different application scenarios. With the advent of the 5G era, we believe that LED outdoor large screens will develop more functions and features to meet more needs of different customers.
Installation diagram of outdoor LED display
LED display products are currently used in many areas of the market. Depending on the application field and installation environment, the installation methods of LED display screens are also different. The large outdoor LED display steel structure needs to place auxiliary equipment such as electric cabinets, air conditioners, and axial fan lighting. It also requires employees to prepare maintenance equipment such as ladders and inspection tools to enter the maintenance corridor for maintenance. Moreover, many factors must be considered during installation, such as waterproof and lightning protection in rainy weather, heat dissipation and fire prevention in summer, and so on.
So what are the installation methods for outdoor LED displays? How should I choose?
This time, we mainly introduce 6 common installation methods such as hanging type, floor type, embedded type, column type, support type, and wall type. As shown in the figure:
1) This installation method is mostly used indoors and semi-outdoors
2) Generally used at the entrances of passages and corridors, but also at the entrances of stations, train stations, subways, etc.
3) It is used for traffic guidance on roads, railways and expressways
4) Screen body design generally adopts integrated cabinet design or hoisting structure design
1) The entire LED display is embedded in the wall, and the display plane is on the same horizontal plane as the wall
2) Generally adopt simple box design
3) General use of front maintenance (front maintenance design)
4) This installation method can be used indoors and outdoors, but it is generally used for screens with small spacing and small display area.
5) Generally used for building entrances, building halls, etc.
3. Column type (single column and double column)
There are many ways to install pillars, generally used as outdoor billboards:
1) Single column installation method: suitable for small screen applications
2) Double-pillar installation method: suitable for large-screen applications
3) Closed maintenance channel: suitable for simple cabinets
4) Open maintenance channel: suitable for standard cabinets
1) This installation method is usually used indoors or semi-outdoors
2) The display area of the screen is small, and there is generally no maintenance access space. The whole screen can be removed for maintenance, or it can be made into a folding integrated frame
3) The screen area is slightly larger, and the front maintenance design is generally adopted (that is, the front maintenance design, usually using column assembly)
1) This installation method, the display screen and the steel frame structure can resist wind is the key
2) Generally installed with an inclined angle, or the module adopts an inclined 8° design
3) Mostly used for outdoor advertising display
Note: In order to ensure a better viewing angle, the display screen is usually at an inclination angle of 5°-8° with the wall.
Common outdoor LED installation methods are mainly these types. In addition to paying attention to the risk factors caused by various natural disasters, the most important thing is to require the installer to strictly implement the operation process to ensure the qualified and safe installation of the screen. Only in this way can the spread effect of the LED display be truly brought into play.