P3,P4 LED Full-Color Display And P5 LED Full-Color Display
- original region :JYLED LED DISPLAY
- Pixel Pitch(mm):3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- LED Package:SMD1921
- Input Voltage(AC):220V±10% or 110V ±10%
- Current Leakage to Ground (mA):< 3
- Power Consumption (W/㎡):40
- LED Drive Mode:Constant Current
- Brightness (cd/㎡):≥800
- What is the difference between P4 indoor full-color LED display screen and P5 indoor full-color LED display screen? Which kind of full-color LED display has higher definition and better effect? First, lets take a look at the main technical parameters,
|Pixel composition||colour||pitch Pixel||density||Maximum brightness||Drive mode Average||power consumption||Best viewing distance|
|P4||1R1G1B||4mm||62500 dots/㎡||≥800CD/㎡||1/16 scan||580W||8~20M|
|P5||1R1G1B||5mm||4000 dots/㎡||≥800CD/㎡||1/8 scan||390W||8~25M|
- Product Description
The difference between p3 and p4 LED wall
Since the point spacing of P3 and P4 is relatively moderate, they are often fixed on the wall to make an LED wall, which is used to display advertisements or other promotional information.
Since there is little difference in viewing effect between the two at a distance of about 4 meters, many customers will ask about the difference between P3 and P4 LEDs, and which led wall is better p3 or p4?The difference between p3 and p4 LED walls lies in the use of different types of modules. The P3 LED video wall uses P3 LED modules, and its density per square meter is 111111 points, while the P4 LED video wall uses P4 LED modules. The density per square is 62,500 points. The higher the density, the clearer the pixels.
Therefore, at a closer distance, the effect of P3 is better than that of P4, but the corresponding price will be much higher. When choosing, customers can choose a suitable LED display based on their own needs and budget.
As for the resolution, it depends on the effect the customer wants to achieve. Whether it is P3 or P4 LED screen resolution can reach 2K and 4K.
What is the difference between P4 LED screen and P5 LED screen? Which kind of full-color LED display has higher definition and better effect?
First, let’s take a look at the main technical parameters of the P4 indoor full-color LED display and P5 indoor full-color LED display model:
The LED display effect depends on the technical parameters of each model. The information listed in the above table can clearly see the difference between the P4 LED module and the P5 LED module.The P4 has three different LED panels, and the P5 panels has just one.
1. Pixel composition. Because it is an indoor technology, each pixel has a red, green, and blue wick (outdoor screens sometimes need to increase the brightness of the red light). The dot pitch is the basis for distinguishing between models and directly determines the pixel resolution that a single square meter of LED display can hold.
2. The driving method determines the brightness of the screen. At the same time, because the P5 model has fewer pixels per square meter, the brightness is higher than that of the P4 LED module. If it is semi-outdoor, or indoor location near the window, you must choose a higher-brightness model.
There are many factors influencing power consumption. The reason why P4 screen consumes a lot of power is mainly determined by the characteristics of more pixels and brightness greater than 2200cd/㎡.
3.Application Scenarios: Both P4 and P5 can be used outdoors or indoors, but the viewing distance of the p5 led panels outdoor is farther than that of the P4. This is because the point spacing of P5 is 1mm larger than the point spacing of P4.
Special Summary: The P5 LED display manufacturers enter the field of indoor high-definition large-screen display. It can be said to be the leader in the high-definition field, but according to the visual display standard, P5 is difficult to achieve the ideal display screen of 1 square meter.
As mentioned earlier, the P4 color display single-square-meter resolution is 25,000 points higher. The emergence of P4 LED display has broken through the pursuit of 1 square meter ultra-high-definition display effect. The LED approach is another ultra-clear field. Only then have the ultra-clear display screens such as P3 and P2.5 later