P2 Indoor Fixed LED Screen
- original region :JYLED LED DISPLAY
- JYLED factory is debugging P2 Indoor Rental LED Screen Indoor Fixed LED screen Model P2 P2.5 P3 P4 P5 P6 Module size(mm) 320×160 320×160 192×192 320×160 320×160 192×192 Module resolution (dot) 160×80 128×256 64×64 80×40 64×32 32×32 Scanning
- Product Description
|Indoor Fixed LED screen|
|Module resolution (dot)||160×80||128×256||64×64||80×40||64×32||32×32|
|Max. Power Consumption||600W||600W||600W||600W||600W||600W|
|Average Power Consumption||200W||200W||200W||200W||200W||200W|
|Cabinet weight (kg)||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg||13kg|
|IP rate||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31||IP 31|
|Frame change frequency||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz||50/60hz|
|Horizontal viewing angle||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°|
|Vertical viewing angle||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°||>140°|
|Best viewing distance||>2m||>2.5m||>3m||>4m||>5m||>6m|
|Input Voltage||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V||AC110V – AC220V|
|Module Max. current||3.5-4.5||4.0-5.0||2.5-3.5||3.0-4.5||3.0-3.5||1.5-2.5|
|Life span (H)||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000||≥100,000|
What is the difference between P2 fixed LED display and P2 rental LED display?
I believe that customers who have some knowledge of LED display products will know that we generally have two different types, fixed and leased. Even if it is the same model, it is often necessary to distinguish between these two types.
In fact, these two types are not difficult to distinguish. First of all, we can intuitively see the following differences from the top of the box:
1. Conventional installation screens are installed sequentially, with standardized dimensions, while rental screens require easy and repeated installation, disassembly, and transportation, so that the staff can quickly complete the work and reduce the customer’s labor costs;
2. The rental screen has a strong resistance to slight bumps in transportation and handling, and the size must conform to the loading system of the transportation tool, especially the transportation across continents, which is greatly different;
3. Because of the need for frequent transportation, the design of the LED screen itself must be strong enough to withstand transportation, otherwise it is easy to collide during the transportation process, causing damage to the LED, and even a broken LED light will affect the overall Effect. When providing rental screen services to customers, the difference between the rental screen and the fixed installation screen is that once the fixed installation screen is installed, the effect is immediate, and the rental screen must show a perfect display effect throughout the concert. It is also a point that customers value.
Then, their installation methods are also different, mainly because
Due to the special nature of the fixed box, it is not easy to disassemble. Therefore, after the fixed box is generally fixed, there will not be too many changes and movements. The rental cabinets are mostly used on the stage. Sometimes it is normal to run several different venues a month, so they are generally not fixed.
Finally, there is a big difference in the price.
Most of the LED displays with fixed cabinets are used outdoors, so they also have waterproof performance, so the price will be more expensive than the leased LED displays. However, if you simply buy the box, the price of the outdoor iron box is not as good as the leased die-cast aluminum.