I believe that many customers are very curious about how the interactive LED floor tile screen realizes interaction. In fact, the principle is not very complicated. Let’s discuss it together.
Principle of led interactive floor tile screen
The interactive floor tile screen is based on the LED floor tile screen to increase the function of induction and interaction. The LED floor tile display is loaded with pressure sensors, capacitive sensors or infrared sensors and other devices. When people move on the floor tile screen, the sensor can sense the person’s position and respond to the trigger information to the main controller, and then the main controller logic After the judgment, the corresponding display effect is output.
The specially processed video source is firstly controlled by the special playback software in the computer through the LED display screen, and the DVI/HDMI and other signal outputs are connected to the main controller of the video signal processing through the signal cable, and then connected to the main controller through the optical fiber or network cable. Signal distributor, the distribution shows that the playback is good.
When the LED floor tile screen interacts with the audience, the position sensor on the display screen senses and detects the interactive point of the interactive audience, and the positioning controller of the floor tile screen transmits the position coordinate information of the interactive point back to the LED display screen control computer. After the computer receives the position coordinate information, the control software can transmit it back to the LED display control computer according to the received coordinate information.
After the control computer receives the position coordinate information, the control software can call according to the received coordinate information. Different program files and video files stop playing, and the screen displayed on the LED interactive floor tile screen has corresponding real-time changes to achieve the effect of real-time interaction.
Features of LED interactive floor tile screen
1. Fast and sensitive installation: direct installation without tools or guide rail installation can be used.
2. Strong load-bearing: aluminum alloy material structure, the load-bearing capacity per square meter can reach 1.5 tons.
3. Good maintenance performance: it can be exchanged directly without removing the adjacent box.
4. High-contrast design: technical design mask, very clear playback effect.
5. Excellent low-brightness and high-gray effect, with average grayscale display and good divergence.
From the necessary conditions and principles to complete the LED interactive induction floor tile screen, it can be known that compared with the traditional LED floor tile screen, there are three main differences:
The first is the difference in control software. On the playback side of the traditional LED display, only ordinary playback software is needed to play the video source, and no other signals need to be accepted. The interactive LED screen is different. It must not only be able to play, but also receive the interactive point position coordinate information returned from the display screen.
After receiving the position coordinate information, the control software can call according to the received coordinate information. Different program files and video files stop playing.
This is the same as when we play games on the computer. The LED display is like a computer monitor, the interactive audience is like a mouse, and the interactive point is like the position of the mouse. Click the mouse at different positions to call different programs.
The second is that the direction of data transmission is different. The data of the traditional LED display is mainly transmitted from the control end to the display end, which is basically one-way. The LED interactive induction floor tile screen increases the data return, which belongs to two-way transmission.
The third is the difference in the display end of the LED screen. The traditional LED display only plays a display role, and the interactive LED floor tile screen also needs to sense, collect, and transmit the coordinate information of the interactive point of the interactive audience to locate the interactive point. This is the most important and critical center of the interactive LED display.
LED floor tile screen is a product used in aerial display. It is a very personalized LED display specially designed for the air. It has good load-bearing and shock-proof functions. Special design has been made in terms of performance, so that it can adapt to high-intensity stepping and operate normally for a long time, and it can allow the audience to participate in it, and the display surface can make corresponding changes with the action of the audience.
Advantages of LED interactive floor tile screen
1. The LED floor tile screen handles the single scene of the traditional floor tile screen. The LED floor tile screen completes the human-screen interaction, which not only brings visual enjoyment to users, but also imitates people into real scenes to enhance the interest of the scene.
2. It is very convenient to maintain, has a long service life, is safe and reliable, and is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
3. The picture is clear and rich, the viewing angle is also very wide, and the resolution is also very high.
4. Attract people’s attention, and even become a means of promoting products.
5. It has the advantages that ordinary floor tile screens do not have, including absolute advantages such as anti-stepping, anti-collision, anti-pressure, and anti-scratch. In addition, it also has super load-bearing and toughness.
6. Unlike the traditional LED floor tile screen, which can only play fixed pictures according to the predetermined program to meet the performance, the interactive LED screen can follow the human body’s activities to present real-time picture effects according to the principle of human body induction.
In fact, not only the floor tile screen can interact, but also the transparent display screen can achieve interactive effects. The realization principle is very similar to that of the floor tile screen. Other types of products should also be able to achieve the same type of effect, just because of the limitations of the application scenario, so We hear less.
From the technical principle of interactive floor tile screen and interactive transparent screen, rental display screens should also be able to achieve type effects, but because interactive display screens must be guided by touch or infrared radar sensing at a very close distance The screen “moves”.
The rental display is often for the audience to see. If the singer is facing the screen and his back is facing the audience, the audience will not be able to see what the singer is doing. As for letting the audience interact with the screen on the stage in the auditorium, this The technology has not yet been realized, so the common interactive LED display is the floor tile screen, followed by the transparent screen.